Anyone planning on East Coast Cardinal Games

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Living in PA, I'm excited to see the Cardinals at least twice this year. My sons & I will definitely be in DC & Baltimore and possibly even in Philly. Anyone else planning a trip to the east coast this year?

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I may make it out for the Baltimore game, that is the tentative plan for me right now.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I'm headed to my first trip to Minnesota. Hopefully the roof doesn't collapse on me Lol

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Viiiinnnnnccccceeee!!!

I hit up Justin about the DC game. If you can get a ticket for me, just let me know the price.

I would like to go to all 3 games.

OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Viiiinnnnnccccceeee!!!

I hit up Justin about the DC game. If you can get a ticket for me, just let me know the price.

I would like to go to all 3 games.

Without Rackers around, we have a better chance at W's in DC & Baltimore!!!!! Boldin will probably kill us. Look for him to have 15 catches, 200 yds & 4 tds.

dylanbw

Registered
Reaction score
Living in PA, I'm excited to see the Cardinals at least twice this year. My sons & I will definitely be in DC & Baltimore and possibly even in Philly. Anyone else planning a trip to the east coast this year?

Looks like game in Philly is the only one I can attend, as the other two are conflicts with my sons' American Youth Football game schedule. i am thrilled they game in Philly is a 1pm start. That 8pm Thanksgiving night gametime was brutal, could not make that game.

Would love to figure out tailgate plans with fellow ASFN members for the Philly game. Will have 1-2 of the next generation of Cards fans with me as well.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Me and my pops (PA) will definitely be at the Baltimore and Washington game. I can get tix for anyone interested. I'm on it anytime and will have a price for you by the end of the week. I really wanna go to the Philly game, but as of now my Dad is still being soft about it and too scared we're gonna get beat up lol. Please try to talk some sense into this man...

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
My wife (redskin fan) and I are heading up to the DC game (section 138).

Once everyone gets confirmed, we should set up a tailgate or halftime meet.

Dougmo

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm planning on going to the Bengal game, although I think it's on Christmas.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Don't know if we'll make the Bmore game. If we cut our vacation a day short, we'll make it out there. Plus, we're going to the Steeler game the week before. Definitely be at Pitt, @ Stl. and @ Cincy.

Reaction score
This years schedule (at Baltimore, at Washington, at Philadelphia) is a nice trifecta for the Cardinals fans that reside in the Mid-Atlantic region!!!

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score

I live in NJ and am planning on attending the Ravens game and Eagles game. Im hoping to get out to AZ for the Browns game.

~Tim in NJ

Dougmo

Veteran
Reaction score
@Cbus - maybe we could hook up before the Cincy game. I live in Columbus and would love to find another local Cardinal fan.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
@Cbus - maybe we could hook up before the Cincy game. I live in Columbus and would love to find another local Cardinal fan.
Sure, that sound great. I think Wisconsin Card is going down to Cincy too. We'll have to have a Cards tailgate down there.
What part fo Columbus do you live? I thought I was the only Cards fan in the area :).

1DS

Registered
Reaction score
Me and my pops (PA) will definitely be at the Baltimore and Washington game. I can get tix for anyone interested. I'm on it anytime and will have a price for you by the end of the week. I really wanna go to the Philly game, but as of now my Dad is still being soft about it and too scared we're gonna get beat up lol. Please try to talk some sense into this man...

Cardsfanmd, shoot me a PM. I'm trying to go to the cards/skins game and would love to sit next to some good'ole cards fans. I'm down.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Sure, that sound great. I think Wisconsin Card is going down to Cincy too. We'll have to have a Cards tailgate down there.
What part fo Columbus do you live? I thought I was the only Cards fan in the area :).

We'll be there just me and my son though. Flying in on Friday night and back home on Sunday morning. I am lucky to have such an understanding wife. We won't be home for christmas morning so they have to wait until noon or so to celebrate with us.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
We'll be there just me and my son though. Flying in on Friday night and back home on Sunday morning. I am lucky to have such an understanding wife. We won't be home for christmas morning so they have to wait until noon or so to celebrate with us.

Bought my tickets today, we are sitting lower level 40 yard line 11 rows behind the good guys bench. :D

Dougmo

Veteran
Reaction score

I'm in Dublin.
Let's try and meet up.