Reaction score

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Geez this show is funny as hell second season as well. Love this show

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
The scene in last nights episode where he tied up the Irish mob guys and was questioning them in Family Fued style may have been the funniest thing on any show this season. When they pulled back to show Archer had written 'Irish' and 'Janitors' above the guys tied up forced me to pause the episode because I was laughing so hard.

Even on the jammed pack Thursday night comedy slate (Community, Parks and Rec, Archer) I find myself putting on Archer first when I get home. It is probably the best comedy on tv right now.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
I just started watching about six weeks or so ago. Quickly becoming one of my favorite shows. One of the few shows that I find laugh-out-loud funny.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
The scene in last nights episode where he tied up the Irish mob guys and was questioning them in Family Fued style may have been the funniest thing on any show this season. When they pulled back to show Archer had written 'Irish' and 'Janitors' above the guys tied up forced me to pause the episode because I was laughing so hard.

Even on the jammed pack Thursday night comedy slate (Community, Parks and Rec, Archer) I find myself putting on Archer first when I get home. It is probably the best comedy on tv right now.

Same here, I saw Irish spray painted and just thought he was going Family Feud Style with it...but then when they panned back and showed the Janitors I lost it. Show is just so stupid is brilliant.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
Show just got renewed for a third season. First 3 episodes will air in September after 'Its Always Sunny' then the rest will be in it's normal spot once the year starts. Seems like FX is grooming it to replace Sunny as it's main comedy.

Loved last nights episode. The absolute joy in Archer's voice when he found out Cheryl had an ocelot was amazing. Everything in the episode worked.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Show just got renewed for a third season. First 3 episodes will air in September after 'Its Always Sunny' then the rest will be in it's normal spot once the year starts. Seems like FX is grooming it to replace Sunny as it's main comedy.

Loved last nights episode. The absolute joy in Archer's voice when he found out Cheryl had an ocelot was amazing. Everything in the episode worked.

That was hilarious, then when you count him thinking that it was cyborgs trying to call them and when they asked what they didn't wanna do, and his answer was, "violate the first law of robotics" I lost it for that too.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
That was hilarious, then when you count him thinking that it was cyborgs trying to call them and when they asked what they didn't wanna do, and his answer was, "violate the first law of robotics" I lost it for that too.

Meow-schwitz got me. This show is just great and as we get back story on all of these characters it gets even better.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
*Some Language (one word, but its on cable TV unedited)

Ghraxx

Reaction score
does the guy that does the voice for Archer do the voice for the guy in Bob's burgers too? They sound pretty much alike

and i managed to catch an episode of this show last night. it was pretty darn funny. I really like how their jokes are different than family guy/robo chicken and ATHF

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
does the guy that does the voice for Archer do the voice for the guy in Bob's burgers too? They sound pretty much alike

and i managed to catch an episode of this show last night. it was pretty darn funny. I really like how their jokes are different than family guy/robo chicken and ATHF

It's the same guy. His name is H. Jon Benjamin.

azsportsfan01

Registered
Reaction score
Don't forget this comes back tonight for a 3 episode run. Airs right after It's Always Sunny to form what will probably be the best comedy block ever.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I've seen commercials for this. I swear it's the same voice from Bob's Burgers. Am I nuts? [On this specific issue only. LOL.]

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I've seen commercials for this. I swear it's the same voice from Bob's Burgers. Am I nuts? [On this specific issue only. LOL.]

You are correct. It is Jon Benjamin, he was also the voice of Dr. Katz's son on that animated series and has(had?) a comedy central show Jon Benjamin Has a Van.

Btw this is a TV show not a movie!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05