Are the hornets a big threat to the top west teams next year?

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
Bada0Bing said:
They would obviously have to throw in some serious salary, but this deal really seams realistic. MIN has no chance, (when do they cut and run and trade KG?) Deng and Thomas are good assets to start with.

Chicago is really becoming interesting to watch. I can’t believe they moved Chandler. Amazing…

That was one of the trade rumors. But it involved Chandler, along with Deng, Thomas and the right to switch draft picks with New York in 2007. With Chandler already traded to the Hornets, KG will not be in Chicago.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
jlove said:
That was one of the trade rumors. But it involved Chandler, along with Deng, Thomas and the right to switch draft picks with New York in 2007. With Chandler already traded to the Hornets, KG will not be in Chicago.

they did get PJ Brown in return for Chandler. They could use him and his expiring contract to acquire KG.

Chicago is having a great off-season, but a little bit of the credit for their success has to go to Isaiah Thomas.

Joe

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Joe Mama said:
they did get PJ Brown in return for Chandler. They could use him and his expiring contract to acquire KG.

Chicago is having a great off-season, but a little bit of the credit for their success has to go to Isaiah Thomas.

Joe

And, I believe they get to swap picks with NY next year. Amazing....

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bada0Bing said:
And, I believe they get to swap picks with NY next year. Amazing....

that's right. Unbelievable, isn't it? As completely horrible as he is as a general miniature I'm actually hoping Isaiah Thomas does a decent job with New York this year as a coach. I think I might actually dislike Larry Brown more than Isaiah Thomas, so I'd kind of like to see the New York Knicks succeed with basically the same team that failed so miserably for LB last year.

Joe

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Joe Mama said:
that's right. Unbelievable, isn't it? As completely horrible as he is as a general miniature I'm actually hoping Isaiah Thomas does a decent job with New York this year as a coach. I think I might actually dislike Larry Brown more than Isaiah Thomas, so I'd kind of like to see the New York Knicks succeed with basically the same team that failed so miserably for LB last year.

Joe

I predict the Knicks will win more games than they did this season. (Of course a good college team might win more games than they did this season..)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05