Are we signing Doug Gabriel?

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I was watching Inside the NFL tonight and King said that his release was spurred by an arguement between himself and coaches.

I will always remember that Monday night Raiders/Broncos game in the snow from two years ago when he leaped up and made a one handed grab about 4 ft off the ground. Pretty.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was watching Inside the NFL tonight and King said that his release was spurred by an arguement between himself and coaches.

I will always remember that Monday night Raiders/Broncos game in the snow from two years ago when he leaped up and made a one handed grab about 4 ft off the ground. Pretty.

That was Porter wasn't it?

Gabriel's release was certainly a personality issue. Shell even said if their WR's were healthy they would not have signed Gabriel again which makes you think there was a personality conflict with the Raiders too.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That was Porter wasn't it?

Gabriel's release was certainly a personality issue. Shell even said if their WR's were healthy they would not have signed Gabriel again which makes you think there was a personality conflict with the Raiders too.

Ronald Curry actually, just looked it up. Dammit.

Eh, forget all of em. Let em sign elsewhere, can't hurt.