Are you a Season Ticket Holder & Do you post on ASFN?

Are you a Season Ticket Holder?

• Total voters

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I just wanted to know how many of the 20k season ticket holders there were on this board and how many post?? Jim O can we get a list of season ticket holders and send an invite to the site??

Sorry can't wait for some football. :thumbup:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
SweetD said:
I just wanted to know how many of the 20k season ticket holders there were on this board and how many post?? Jim O can we get a list of season ticket holders and send an invite to the site??

2 tickets and a proud ASFN member.

A-Bomb
"Wanna hear a joke?"

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't understand the 2nd question on the poll...

Pretty much if you are reading the question you are a member of ASFN?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I swing both ways....but I don't show up to the group thing at half time...but will be there this season

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I thought maybe if they wanted to take part in the poll they would have to sign up and may not be posting...

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Crimson Warrior said:
I post, but do not hold season tickets. So what, does that make me chopped liver or something? :D
No It make you Fava Beans.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's some semi-related questions.

Have you ever been out in public and seen someone wearing Cards' gear and wondered if they post here?

Have you ever asked someone if they post here simply because they were decked out in Cards' gear?

Has anyone done this with a positive result?

Just curious.

Also - We should print up some fliers or "almost-free business cards" (many internet offers like this) that have the site address on them and maybe a space for a person to put their username (as a reference).

Many times, at the halftime meets especially, some of us regulars would see someone going all out for the Cards and think "We should inform them about the site! Anyone got a pen?!" :rolleyes:

Bring these cards/fliers to the games and spread them around.

Sound like a plan, or am I just crazy?! :shrug:

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
SweetD said:

Yes...and yes...

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
I swing both ways....but I don't show up to the group thing at half time...but will be there this season

Sure. Sure you will.

Just remember - Patriots' game will likely have NEM out from his hole, and he's already made it to one more halftime meet than you, Ryan. :rolleyes:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:

Have you ever been out in public and seen someone wearing Cards' gear and wondered if they post here?
No but I go to Cracker Barrell less and less now that I find out you frequent the joint!

j/k

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
Sure. Sure you will.

Just remember - Patriots' game will likely have NEM out from his hole, and he's already made it to one more halftime meet than you, Ryan. :rolleyes:
I'll be at that one!

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:

Have you ever asked someone if they post here simply because they were decked out in Cards' gear?

Has anyone done this with a positive result?

Just curious.

Also - We should print up some fliers or "almost-free business cards" (many internet offers like this) that have the site address on them and maybe a space for a person to put their username (as a reference).

Many times, at the halftime meets especially, some of us regulars would see someone going all out for the Cards and think "We should inform them about the site! Anyone got a pen?!" :rolleyes:

Bring these cards/fliers to the games and spread them around.

Sound like a plan, or am I just crazy?! :shrug:
I know there was someone in my class at Uof P and he was wearing a Cards hat I thought maybe?? Plus had a kid on the way and I think someone on the board was also have a kid??? I guess I will never know....

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do plan on purchasing season tickets for the first time some time w/in the next couple weeks and can't wait to meet all of you....

Anyways, who plans on attending the draft party at Jacksons on 3rd?