Are you a Season Ticket Holder & Do you post on ASFN?

Are you a Season Ticket Holder?

• Total voters

Lex

troublemaker
Reaction score
Season tickets since 1988.

I don't know if I should attend the draft party this year. I still have memory scar tissue from that day last year.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
Brian in Mesa said:
Here's some semi-related questions.
Have you ever been out in public and seen someone wearing Cards' gear and wondered if they post here?

There was a guy at the renaissance festival on the last day it was open wearing a Boldin jersey...I was gonna ask but then I thought.....wow thats a weird thing to ask a stranger.

Lenny_Biscuit

Rookie
Reaction score
I am a season ticket holder and actually bought an extra one this year.

I don't post often, but I have been lurking for a long time. Thanks for all the info.

Last edited:

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
And for my 2000 post, Me and my fiancee are season ticket holders and I post here as my schedule permits me.

Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
I swing both ways....but I don't show up to the group thing at half time...but will be there this season

Has Ryanwb got the wrong impression about the half-time get-togethers???? :eek:

Herdman

Rookie
Reaction score
4th year ticket holder

Season ticket holder for four years. Thank god their are only two more with hard seats and a hot sun. Haven't posted much yet, but read the site daily.
Question: 1) What is the secret to getting better than lot D parking; 2) What is the secret to moving from the east side to decent west side seats; 3) where is this halftime gathering and how do you make it back before kickoff in the 3rd; and where in the north valley do cards fans migrate to for road games?
Go Herd! Go Cards!

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Herdman said:
Question: 1) What is the secret to getting better than lot D parking; 2) What is the secret to moving from the east side to decent west side seats; 3) where is this halftime gathering and how do you make it back before kickoff in the 3rd; and where in the north valley do cards fans migrate to for road games?
Go Herd! Go Cards!
The halftime gathering is in the middle of the north concourse. We usually don't make it back by the start of the third quarter.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
We had season tix for 8 years until we moved away from Phx. But we still go to aleast 3 or 4 games a year. Whats posting??? I don't think I ever did that. :D

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Herdman said:
Season ticket holder for four years. Thank god their are only two more with hard seats and a hot sun. Haven't posted much yet, but read the site daily.
Go Herd! Go Cards!
there are a bunch of us who park in D, some tail gate, some go to Six Shooters & some go to other lots to party.

Actually D isn't too bad. I usually get my wife to walk in front of me, so the scenery isn't too bad walking over to the game.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yes and Yes. :thumbup:

Although during the offseason I seem to spend more time on the Everything Else forum.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Herdman, get into sections 29, 30, or 31, on the lower bowl, West side, but buy a ticket up under the overhang, rows 48, 49, or 50. Do not go lower down than row 48, you'll be in the sun. Try for section 30, row 50, any seats available. It's between the 40's, lower bowl, in the shade.

Great seats, in the shade, among the enemy but the best deal there is.

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
both

for a while now. I've had the pleasure of meeting many of you, but as of yet, no half-time show. Mrs.Dvl made it once. Does that count :shrug: ?

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I'll be there

but it'll be later. About 11:00. I'll drag out my ASFNer T-shirt!