Arizona Cardinals @ Green Bay Packers Pre Game Thread. 10/06/24-10/12/24

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we have more turnovers than we take from them we lose. If we get more turnovers, we win.

Sure, any idiot can say that about any game. But, it's going to be the truth this week.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Think he easily gets 18 to 20 carries...

Even if the Packers jump us early. We'll run the ball regardless. Aaron Jones & Saquan went off against them as well.
He definitely can get 18-20 which his game log indicates, but there are so many outs for unders. Injury, game script, ineffectiveness. Conner gets a shoulder ding, misses two series and your entire bet goes out the window.

all that said...I bet it. lol

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Zay Jones signing really rubs me the wrong way, in multiple ways. First, it flat out sucks from a character standpoint. Second, it sucks even more knowing the team knew there would be a suspension and third, because of his time-off, he’s immediately injured and not in shape.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
The Zay Jones signing really rubs me the wrong way, in multiple ways. First, it flat out sucks from a character standpoint. Second, it sucks even more knowing the team knew there would be a suspension and third, because of his time-off, he’s immediately injured and not in shape.

JFC, suspended and now injured? Nice job, Monti.

Video of Zay Jones after he got clubbed by Monti:

You must be registered for see images attach
I don't know where this is coming from. He doesn't have an injury on the report. He's out because he doesn't have the rapport/reps with his quarterback yet to be as effective as, I guess, Zac Pascal.

I don't get why or how this is a big deal RN.