Arizona Football

DevilPrideBAS

Registered
Reaction score
AZBALLER said:
ya, ya you all proved me wrong, just as you proved me wrong when you said coach Mac outrecruited ASU a few years ago (why do those great players still suck?)...I'm very scared of the kids that stoopid is bringing in. Those kids might even be as good as stoopid's brother's recuits are @ Oklahoma, who got destroyed by UCLA...Hornestly, I'm not happy with ASU, but 2 Div 1 wins and a frosh qb wouldn't put me on top of the world like you guys...Good luck on being the last PAC or big 11 team to make it to the ROSE BOWL! I'm sure toots will be much better than Ryan O'hara or Smith or Jenkins, or Kovlacheck or Rattay, and every other savior qb you've had :biglaugh:

I couldn't have said it better myself. Good post. Go devils

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
DevilPrideBAS said:
I couldn't have said it better myself. Good post. Go devils

What a joke you Sundevil fans are...I half expected to come to this thread and get reamed for our showing this Saturday....Yes we should have beaten Washington, But Tui will take more away from last Saturdays game than the previous three combined....So I am not too upset, they are young and will have to learn how to deal with success....

But listing our QB's and comparing them to Tui....:shrug:

First off he was Top 10 QB coming out of High School, meaning tools wise, he is better than the previous mentions

Second, think what you want but the coaching is FAR superior now than at any time since before Dick Tomey

Third, Yeah i love all the SunDevil greats that heve led you to numerous championships....White, Plummer, Van Raaphorst, Walter all of them better than UA QB"s but you have just as many rings to show for it...

Fourth we are going to kick you a$$ up and down the field in two weeks....we did i last year with one of those QB's you mentioned and i expect much of the same this year with Tui...

ASU is so bitter that "Stoopid" out recruits Koetter after a three year head start in Phoenix and gets better players out of LA to boot....and hes a mid west guy for that matter....

I guarantee we will have a better recruiting clas again this year and while i love Keller, we might be better than you next year too with younger talent.....

But its all about thanksgiving weekend so we can talk then.........

hey and WHEN you guys lose, theres always basketball season....:p

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Oh and you guys are supposed to be the "football" school...so really we are playing with house money....

Beat us in basketball a couple times in a row and then run your mouth...

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Once again, the "great" Duel in the Desert is really the battle of the duds. I'll be there though. It should be fun.

PAQ77

Registered
Reaction score
UofA signs another top quarterback... Tyler Lyon committed today, ranked #10 nationally by Rivals.

OP
OP
boondockdrunk

boondockdrunk

Resident Drunkard
Reaction score
PAQ77 said:
UofA signs another top quarterback... Tyler Lyon committed today, ranked #10 nationally by Rivals.

Yea, but another site ranks him as only top 40. Looks like a mobile guy, who isn't great at passing. I would still like to see better recruits for the D-line.

OP
OP
boondockdrunk

boondockdrunk

Resident Drunkard
Reaction score
Also (not to cause any waves, but just what this one site states) Arizona is ranked 40th in the nation right now with their new recruits. ASU is rated 42nd. HOWEVER, this is taken with AZ having 8 people commited, while ASU has 5 total. Texas is #1.

I expect both colleges to have pretty good years as many top prospects are looking to come to this state.

DevilPrideBAS

Registered
Reaction score
Arizona's Finest said:
But its all about thanksgiving weekend so we can talk then.........

hey and WHEN you guys lose, theres always basketball season....:p

Yes, let's talk. Nice try out there, but just couldn't seal the deal. Your team is trash without Tuitama and when Catanese knocked him out of the game, the proof was played out. And yes all of you typical Wildcat fans will always bring out the Basketball talk, but that is expected. Ive never known any people with more excuses than U of A fans. I guess you can be satisfied with a "moral victory". Look at the brightside, if you look at your record this year based on "moral victories" you would be undefeated!!! (Well except for the loss to the 1 win Huskies, that was just flat out pathetic). Go Devils.

AZBALLER

sleeping giant
Reaction score
PAQ77 said:

The great thing about ASU's qb situation, is that they have 2 experienced and succesfull qbs returning next year, while the most talented qb in the program got to redshirt this season. Afterall, Shaw was ranked the number 1 pro style qb in the nation coming out of highschool last year by one publication. Also, Max Hall is back from his mission...Therefore ASU may or may not take a qb in this class since they already have 4 very talented qbs...

Has Stoops learned yet how to win a Pac championship? It takes a talented and experienced qb...Maybe Tui will be that guy, if he can stay healthy, but it sure helps to have another talented and experienced guy behind your starter...And burning a redshirt year helps in the short term, but it sure sucks to lose a player when he's about to hit his peak, just because he didn't redshirt.