Arizona Vs USC

OP
OP
A

aznando

Rookie
Reaction score
MaoTosiFanClub said:
I seem to recall USC embarrassing you guys every time you've stepped on the field recently as well. :rolleyes:

We got killed last year, but dominating the Number One team in the nation for a half and only comming up 10 points short is hardley an embarassment. Good luck Saturday the Spread is only 37. :thumbup:

Aznando

DesertSwarmBAS

Future Ambulance Chaser
Reaction score
Embarrassing? Did you watch the game at all last weekend. We dominated the national champs for most of the game and then blew it. Before T-Rich, whens the last time a team has returned a punt on USC?? U of A will be lucky if they make it past their own 35 yard line. This "Jughead Stoops will take us to the glorlyland" fantasy you all are living in is ridiculous. And at the end of the day, you all have to go back to dirty Little Mexico, I mean Tucson. Go Devils

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Giving up 35 points in one half is embarassing. Having your alleged Heisman candidate throw five picks is embarassing. Blowing an 18 point point lead at home is embarassing. You guys can choose your moral votories as much as you want, but I did watch the game and it was more USC hurting themselves than it was ASU playing well in the first half. Cats are going to get blown out today, but that doesn't make what happened last weekend irrelevant no matter what how much you Devils fans want it to.