Arthur Jonson

Dave64

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Suns and Bobcats both have him listed on their summer teams, according to hoopshype! Which one is true? I thought he would be drafted. He could be a decent backup 4, small 5 for the right team. Good post moves, can block some shots. Played for an under-performing Missouri team with Paulding. Any confirmation that Johnson is with the Suns and not the Bobcats? Thanks! Dave

PhxGametime

Formerly Bball_31
Reaction score
I'd have-to overlook Rosters again but Charlotte isn't in Las Vegas Tournament and maybe that's where Arthur Johnson plays for us... last year, players played for different teams I believe...

OP
OP
D

Dave64

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I was not aware that players could play for differnet teams. Da! What was I thinking? Do teams then offer contracts after they have evaluated a player?

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Dave64 said:
I was not aware that players could play for differnet teams. Da! What was I thinking? Do teams then offer contracts after they have evaluated a player?
Yep :thumbup: It is kinda like a test drive

OP
OP
D

Dave64

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I have ni idea why I thought that having a player on your summer team meant you had their rights. Can I say brain fart?

Brett10S

Reaction score
Arthur Johnson has a solid game. Might not be big enough to produce in the NBA but plays good defense, blocks a lot of shots, has a good back to the basket game and nice hands and touch. His endurance and quickness are his problems, but is worth looking at.

I'm a huge mizzou fan, FYI, so I'm excited about this

OP
OP
D

Dave64

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Brett, my wife and her family are from St. Louis, so we have seen a lot of Johnson. I think he has a chance.

NJYAJ09

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hes got no chance.

The only people who have a chance to make the team that are on the summer ball team is Casey Jacobson, Leandro Barbosa, Maciej Lampe, and Jackson Vroman. And uh, I think all four will make it.

OP
OP
D

Dave64

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I meant that Arthur Johnson has a chance to make it in the NBA, not necessarily on the Suns this year.

NJYAJ09

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
poor guy, if he makes a team (which he probably wont) he'll be the last guy on the bench.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
NJYAJ09 said:
poor guy, if he makes a team (which he probably wont) he'll be the last guy on the bench.

Yes, that would be terrible. What would he makes this next season, $400,000?

Joe Mama