ASFN 2023 winner take all suicide league

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is it going to be like last year where everyone chooses the same team in week 1 and there are only like 3 people left in week 2?

I think last year everyone picked the Russ Wilson Broncos over the Geno Smith Seahawks.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Is it going to be like last year where everyone chooses the same team in week 1 and there are only like 3 people left in week 2?

I think last year everyone picked the Russ Wilson Broncos over the Geno Smith Seahawks.

That is what makes week 1 VERY interesting! :)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The pain is much easier to take when you swing for the fences on a questionable pick in week 1 and lose, vs being heads up at the end and losing.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The pain is much easier to take when you swing for the fences on a questionable pick in week 1 and lose, vs being heads up at the end and losing.

I think last year we were all sure as heck that Geno led Seahawks were going to suck and Russ was going to turn the Broncos offense around. How wrong we were.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pot is up to 200.00 even… last day to get in and make it bigger…. Good luck everyone

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
It should be interesting to see who didn't pick Baltimore or Washington.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It should be interesting to see who didn't pick Baltimore or Washington.
I didn't. One, I figured I would save the Cardinals and Texans for when it really matters. Two, since this is league against the spread, I looked for games with very small spreads and basically just picked a winner.

So, I will probably be one and done.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I didn't. One, I figured I would save the Cardinals and Texans for when it really matters. Two, since this is league against the spread, I looked for games with very small spreads and basically just picked a winner.

I think we all flamed out by like week 4 last year and we started it up again.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score

It is my understanding it is a straight up league. It has always been that way.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Is it vs. the spread or straight up?
Has to be straight up I’d think. Otherwise losers could survive.