ASFN Fantasy baseball

asuhoopsnut

Registered
Reaction score
I was finally able to log in to the system. This is the second time in the last week and a half that I couldn't log in to ASFN.

Jersey Girl ...... please send your email address to : [email protected]

I will send you a yahoo invite to join the league. After you and Devilfan02 join we will be up to 8 team owners for the draft on Thursday at 7:00 PM. Would like to get 2 to 4 more teams. Anybody interested, please send me your email address.

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
I was finally able to log in to the system. This is the second time in the last week and a half that I couldn't log in to ASFN.

Jersey Girl ...... please send your email address to : [email protected]

I will send you a yahoo invite to join the league. After you and Devilfan02 join we will be up to 8 team owners for the draft on Thursday at 7:00 PM. Would like to get 2 to 4 more teams. Anybody interested, please send me your email address.

Al, I sent you an email.

I'll be happy to join if you need more people.

asuhoopsnut

Registered
Reaction score
Jersey Girl ..... we need your email address

Jersey Girl ..... in order to send an invitation to join the league, we need you to either PM me with your email address. I will then send an invitation to the league. You respond to the invite in order to join the league.

asuhoopsnut

Registered
Reaction score
Need 3 More For Our ASFN Fantasy Baseball League

The Yahoo draft is tomorrow April 8th at 7:00 PM. Anyone interested, please send me a PM with your email address and I will send the invitation so you can join the league.

asuhoopsnut

Registered
Reaction score
Still need 2 more teams for ASFN Fantasy Baseball .. Draft is Tonight at 7:00 PM

Still need 2 more team owners for the ASFN fantasy baseball league. Draft is tonight on Yahoo at 7:00 PM. If you know of anyone that is interested and can make the online draft, please send me their email address and I will send them the Yahoo invitation that they will need to join the league.

asuhoopsnut

Registered
Reaction score
Only one more spot left in the ASFN Fantasy Baseball League. Draft is at 7:00 PM tonight (Thurs., April 8th). Please send me your email address and I will send you the Yahoo invitation needed to join the league.

reteich

Reaction score
Hey fellow ASFN users,

Check out my new Phoenix Fantasy Sports Page. Be sure to subscribe for updates related to the DBacks, Suns, Cards, and Yotes.

tinyurl .com/RTfantasysports

Thanks and Go DBacks!!

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how on earth is HBP (hit by pitch) an actual category in the fantasy league? Seems just ridiculous to me to reward that as an actual offensive stat.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan