ASFN Fantasy Football League

InfiniteRed

Veteran
Reaction score
Do you guys wanna do this? I like the idea of having a fantasy league with 20 members of this forum.

asfn.league.fantasy.nfl.com

To join click this:
http://asfn.league.fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=848465

League ID: 848465
password: cardinals2012

I'm trying to find out how I send invites without email but hopefully its easy to join with the link above.

20 man max
4 divisions
Online draft (set at 4th Aug but is likely to change, since we need as many people as possible to be online)

Try and make your team name your forum name, or as close to it as possible. Make sure to let me know if there is a problem joining.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Awesome! Should be fun with 20 teams. I'm in!

20 teams? Seems to me the players at the back end of the QB selections wouldn't have a chance. But then I don't understand the scoring rules in FF these days. Are there still any scoring only leagues?

ryanshaug

Registered
Reaction score
20 teams? Seems to me the players at the back end of the QB selections wouldn't have a chance. But then I don't understand the scoring rules in FF these days. Are there still any scoring only leagues?

No question it may get scarce, but that will be what makes it fun in my opinion. Quarterbacks probably won't be the problem so much as RB and WR (since you start multiples of these). It will make it more critical to find some diamonds in the rough.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The Jetstream Greens are in...I hope I draft and there are no QBs left...then I can play under real Cardinal conditions :)

OP
OP
I

InfiniteRed

Veteran
Reaction score
One spot left. Is everyone ok with 4th August 11:00 am (EDT)? Or do you want it after the preseason?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Cbus's Big Red Machine is in. My opinion is to have the draft later to account for pre-season injuries and things like that.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Cbus's Big Red Machine is in. My opinion is to have the draft later to account for pre-season injuries and things like that.

Agreed. Sometime within the 20 days between 8/20 and 9/9 would be better.

OP
OP
I

InfiniteRed

Veteran
Reaction score
Ok, Live Draft is starts on Saturday September 1st 11:00 am EDT.

League is full, 20/20.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Sept. 1 is a good day, should have a better overview of the teams by then and the battles in training camp for possible starters