ASFN Fantasy Football League

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Other than being forced to the dreaded Cardinal QB selections after a 20 league team secured the other QBs, my team be a rockin and maybe...just maybe Skelton will actually throw a TD or even RUN IT IN! :)

ryanshaug

Registered
Reaction score
When did this go from 8 pm edt to 6 pm edt? Sucks...missed the draft...

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
NO team sucks as bad as mine. I got off work late and couldn't even...I haven't even looked. Still haven't. Refuse to.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
With a 20 team league, this should be fun and interesting where some football knowledge comes into play instead of the obvious high scorers one picks with just a few teams. We will have more real game scores than the usual basketball scores leagues with a few teams have. Trades will also play a more important role. I like having all these teams and the difficulty it provides. This is far more like building a real team without every position being a superstar :)

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
NO team sucks as bad as mine. I got off work late and couldn't even...I haven't even looked. Still haven't. Refuse to.

The one time I got in a Cardinals Board fantasy league I missed the draft and another board member drafted for me. Never changed my lineup during the season and ended up doing so well another member traded a Cardinals Jersey and 3 of his players for 3 of my players. The guys I traded promptly went in the tank the ones I got started producing and I ended up making the playoffs.

So there's still hope for your guys.

:koolaid:

ryanshaug

Registered
Reaction score
So yeah, I'll consider any and all trades. Darkside, your team isn't horrible except you have a Cowboy at the helm - although he's not horrible for fantasy :p

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05