• Total voters

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Cardinals.Ken's ASFN Kumite
Presented by Allstate

Bracket 3, #1 seed Jackie Chan
You must be registered for see images attach

How He Got Here: Defeated Milla Jovovich 18-4.

Notable Films: Rush Hour series, Drunken Master series, Supercop series, Shanghai Noon, Shanghai Knights, First Strike, Rumble In The Bronx, Cannonball Run 2.

Mini Bio: Jackie Chan is a martial arts film star, often billed as an action star who always does his own stunts. In the past, Chan performed most of the non-routine stunts in his films, and he still plans, tests, choreographs, and performs the elaborate, jaw-dropping "wow" fights and jumps that make his films visually spectacular.

vs.

Bracket 3, #6 seed Jim Kelly
You must be registered for see images attach

How He Got Here: Defeated Lucy Liu 15-7.

Notable Films: Enter The Dragon, Black Belt Jones, Black Samurai.

Mini Bio: With his funky Afro hairstyle, super cool attitude and superb karate skills, Jim Kelly was instantly identifiable, and one of the top martial arts film stars of the early 1970s. After appearing in a minor film role, Kelly's second screen effort was as one of the invited guests to the deadly Han's Island in Enter the Dragon. Kelly quickly cropped up in several more martial arts influenced "blaxploitation" films including Three the Hard Way, Golden Needles, and Black Belt Jones, with its interesting fight finale in a soap filled car wash! He then appeared in several other action films of the late seventies, however since 1980, Kelly has only cropped up in two minor roles. A talented athlete, winning ranked titles both in tennis and karate, Jim Kelly was an integral part of the African-American & martial arts cinematic explosion of the 1970s.

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
Jim might of made this a contest if weapons were allowed (he could have thrown his hair picks like shurikens) and if he didn't spend so much time "being cool!"

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
Why bother?

Even if it's a "cake-walk", I still feel that bumping the vote threads to the top each morning gives people an oppotunity to vote just in case they don't search very far down the thread list.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even if it's a "cake-walk", I still feel that bumping the vote threads to the top each morning gives people an oppotunity to vote just in case they don't search very far down the thread list.

I see - post padding under the guise of helping the lazy!! Well played! :D

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
So much for a "flawless victory"...I knew Jim would get a shot in at some point...

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
I forgot to put a timer on this poll, so I'll self-close it at 9:45am CST today!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake