ASFN Report on first four Practices

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
PAQ77 said:
Awesome article!

By the way, I'm new to ASFN (my first post--I've been devirginized). I think this sight is unbelievable and the wealth of information on here is tops, bar none. I'm happy to have found you guys and I look forward to "talking shop" with the rest of the fellas... and ladies if they're out there!

PAQ77 :cheers:

Newbies buy lunch. I'll have a Large pizza with everything and a cold six pack. :newbie:

PAQ77

Registered
Reaction score
azdad1978 said:
Newbies buy lunch. I'll have a Large pizza with everything and a cold six pack. :newbie:

I feel like the new guy at the poker game who buys everyone's late dinner in that Wendy's commercial... New Guy: "Boy, that sounds great. If only there was a place open, I'd buy for everyone!"... Poker Buddies: "REALLLLLLYYYY??"

Next round is on me... Pizza and cheesesteaks for everybody! Just put it towards the Cards salary cap. Lord knows there's plenty left! :rolleyes:

PAQ77

Registered
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
Holla!!!!!!!!!!

And welcome!
Gracias!! Oh, uh, and it's "Hola"... Sorry, but it seems to be the trend on here to correct people. BUT, I'll take an "Holla" any day of the week! :D

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PAQ77 said:
Gracias!! Oh, uh, and it's "Hola"... Sorry, but it seems to be the trend on here to correct people. BUT, I'll take an "Holla" any day of the week! :D

Actually I was trying to be stupid by "hollering" or "hollaaaaaa"-ing at ya :)

But Hola works, too!

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Back on topic...

I posted this on the story, and thought I should prolly post it in the thread too...

Last year, I stopped by the team shop at the training facility around october/november. I sat and watched the Cards practice through the large window for about 20 minutes. They were lollygagging around, smiling, chatting, et al. Half the team was standing around FOR THE FULL 20 MINUTES, just watching the other half of the team work. I, for one, am exstatically happy that joke of a football coach, McGinnis, is gone, and we finally have some competent personel running the show. Go Cards!!

BTW: Anyone find it histerically funny to see Duane Starks tied to a pole? I was laughing histerically, it reminded me of Mike Myer's little boy character from SNL who was always tied to the jungle jim. good times :D