ASU at Washington 4PM Sat FS1

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
OC sucks out loud. Two soft runs and then force a long third down. Grow some balls and pass on first down.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
At some point you have to sit the QB down if you can’t trust him to perform. That’s the problem with the program overall at the moment, there is no accountability. Players get recruited in a way that breaks the rules and they look at the rules like they don’t mean a thing hence all the penalties this year. Say what you want but at least the program under Todd graham had integrity .

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Did you see Daniel's play his freshman year? He is capable of playing wayyyy better than he has the last couple games. UCLA was another good game for him. But for whatever reason, his performance has gone downhill, with the whole program this year.
He was OK as a freshman. He had better weapons. He's just never gotten better.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He’s actually regressed…
And it’s frustrating because coaching probably has a lot to do with that. He seems like a solid young man that actually wants to be great. I’ve always looked at recruiting as if they were my sons, all of the top players they have recruited have not gotten better unfortunately. And I would never send my sons to play there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05