ASU @ Cincinnati Saturday 10/19

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Feels like one of those games that if they lose it tears down all the good they’ve done in the view of the national media. I don’t personally feel that way.

A win this week and anything can happen come bowl season. I don’t feel like any of their remaining games are un-winnable.

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Feels like one of those games that if they lose it tears down all the good they’ve done in the view of the national media. I don’t personally feel that way.

A win this week and anything can happen come bowl season. I don’t feel like any of their remaining games are un-winnable.
None are unwinnable but all could also be lost. At least it feels that way.

These guys have surpassed expectations so far and I hope they continue to prove the doubters wrong.

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, this is not good. As everyone knows I am not a fan nor a believer in Sims so my outlook for Saturday’s game, and any further games missed by Leavitt, has taken a pretty big hit

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Blake Niemann

@Blakes_Take2

Kenny Dillingham on his confidence in Jeff Sims:"If you can't rally behind a guy who's a senior who transferred here to start, who's been the starting quarterback going into four collegiate seasons, who's been nothing but a phenomenal teammate, who's been nothing but dialed in the entire time if you can't get behind that and have belief in that, then I don't know what you can get belief in."

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reportedly, Sam Leavitt suffered a fractured rib in the Utah game.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, this is not good. As everyone knows I am not a fan nor a believer in Sims so my outlook for Saturday’s game, and any further games missed by Leavitt, has taken a pretty big hit

I guess Sims is the number 2 quarterback. However, I'd think we would hear more about Trenton Bourguet.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am hopeful on Sims. Lots of experience , mobile, seems like a big dude from what I’ve seen. Probably gonna see more option type plays . For one game we could definitely do worse and have done worse in years past so I’m still hopeful for this weekend.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am hopeful on Sims. Lots of experience , mobile, seems like a big dude from what I’ve seen. Probably gonna see more option type plays . For one game we could definitely do worse and have done worse in years past so I’m still hopeful for this weekend.
Hope in Sims is all we've got. I hate how injuries to key players can change a team. We are 5-1 looking to improve and we lose our QB. Ugh.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22