ASU @ Texas Tech Saturday 9/21

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Dillingham was still going for the win.
I realize there was very little chance of winning, but still (one of many) highly questionable call(s) in this game. Dillingham tries to be too clever for his own good.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I realize there was very little chance of winning, but still (one of many) highly questionable call(s) in this game. Dillingham tries to be too clever for his own good.

There were some calls I didn't like, but I don't think he was as reckless as Kliff Kingsbury in his calls with the Cardinals.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kenny Dillingham on the game.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kenny Dillingham talks about Sam Leavitt in today's game.

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t believe there was “very little chance of winning” that game and for as poorly as they played, Devils were still just a single possession off tying the game. I’m not saying the game was as close as the score indicates but Texas Tech isn’t some juggernaut.

There are concerns that are now trends. We are seeing why Leavitt was in the portal. I have serious doubts about the ability of the receivers to create separation. The offense leads too heavily on Skatebo…for good reason…but that is not sustainable. The OL was due to be a weakness and I think that is showing itself.

Does Dillingham call plays or does he leave that to his coordinators? I ask because I sense he doesn’t call plays and rather manages the game but I could easily be wrong on that

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I don’t believe there was “very little chance of winning” that game and for as poorly as they played, Devils were still just a single possession off tying the game. I’m not saying the game was as close as the score indicates but Texas Tech isn’t some juggernaut.

There are concerns that are now trends. We are seeing why Leavitt was in the portal. I have serious doubts about the ability of the receivers to create separation. The offense leads too heavily on Skatebo…for good reason…but that is not sustainable. The OL was due to be a weakness and I think that is showing itself.

Does Dillingham call plays or does he leave that to his coordinators? I ask because I sense he doesn’t call plays and rather manages the game but I could easily be wrong on that
I meant very little chance of winning at the juncture of the game where they tried the two point conversion.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05