ATL releases Crumpler, Leftwich, five others

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Leftwich is the guy i would bring in. He would probably have to accept being #3 next year but then could move into the #2 role after Warner is gone. In fact, i would just as soon have Leftwich,if he's healthy, backing up Leinart as i would Warner. I know i'll probably be attacked for that statement but why not? He's alot younger and Warner will only be here for,likely,another year. Plus, you don't know if Warner is going to quietly accept the backup role to Leinart. He probably will but you'll have some guys questioning who the starter should be. With Lefty, there would be a clear pecking order.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Leftwich is the guy i would bring in. He would probably have to accept being #3 next year but then could move into the #2 role after Warner is gone. In fact, i would just as soon have Leftwich,if he's healthy, backing up Leinart as i would Warner. I know i'll probably be attacked for that statement but why not? He's alot younger and Warner will only be here for,likely,another year. Plus, you don't know if Warner is going to quietly accept the backup role to Leinart. He probably will but you'll have some guys questioning who the starter should be. With Lefty, there would be a clear pecking order.

What would have been ironic would have been the Cards signing Suggs and Leftwich and having BJ and Pace leave.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

What would have been weird would have been the Cards signing Suggs and Leftwich and having BJ and Pace leave.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05