Attendance predictions for the next Home Game

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
30k... all of these so called new cardinal fans will start to vanish before we can blink a eye if we dont win next week
The travesty is that those extra 30k REALLY wanted to believe!
What a wasted opportunity for this franchise.

This is gonna sound kinda harsh to the Bidwills, but man...The Bidwills really could've captured the soul of this city by putting (paying) a few more free agents on the field that would help us WIN! 10 million under the cap is nothing short of a slap in the face to both new and old fans. Did they think we wouldn't find out about that or something? Geez. :shrug:

The city does it's part by selling out the stadium for the entire year, but ownership doesn't wanna spend the entire pay-roll cap to better our chances of winning. I dunno...something still just doesn't sit well with me on that.

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
At least we got a feel for how loud the stadium can be....the noise during the Cards defensive stand in the 4th quarter was incredibly loud.

JC_AZ

JC_AZ
Reaction score
I wondered how many comments it would take before it became Bidwills fault...get over it, they own the team, they pay millions of dollars in salary to a lot of PROFESSIONALS and this is what they get in return. Blame them all you want, but coaching and execution on the field is what determines wins and losses...4 other teams are under the cap by about the same as the Cardinals... should all their owners be blamed for every loss too?

ds512az

All Star
Reaction score
I'd love to see it. Yeah, that's right, I said it. This team DESERVES to be embarassed in just such a fashion. Until they prove it to the world, the world needs to take a big old dump on the Cardinals' heads. I'll still cheer them on, but I know crap when I see it, and that's what the Cards are...a big, steaming pile of it.

AMEN!!!:thumbup:

FootBallFan

Reaction score
I was at game in from LA very nice stadium crowd was loud at times loved the air-conditioning But the parking we had a pass and were in the green lot got there early & had no problems but watched the poor parking lot attendant get beat down by pass holders that had no place to park I really felt bad for this kid he said it was his day on the job I hope it wasn't last

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
The stadium will remained packed this year just because the stadium is new. What I predict is a) people will start giving their tickets away to people who either don't care about football or just like to bash the Cards, or b) we are going to see many more fans of opposing teams in the seats.

It is a sold out stadium this year, but I think the true Cards fans will stop showing up, and more people will be throwing airplanes and just showing up to look at the new stadium for a quarter before heading home.

The balloon has deflated for this year.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
People will keep coming, but don't expect them not to boo.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I was just thinking last night if grocery stores even offer paper bags as an option anymore.

Perhaps there was meaning in that random thought.

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I was just thinking last night if grocery stores even offer paper bags as an option anymore.

Perhaps there was meaning in that random thought.
It would be the perfect symbol to the end of Warners Career for about 10k Cardinal fans to bring a paper grocerey sack to the game!

It has so many meanings the whole section can be called "Warner's Sacks"

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I really don't think the Cards care if the seats are filled with cards fans. They will be content with fans of opponents. They will alway get their 28k strong.