Attendance?

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I saw somplace that 41,000 tickets have been sold. If that is the case perhaps 43,000 or slightly more will be in ths stands.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
41,000 plus a few game day shows. Maybe around 45,000. That equates to 28,000 Cardinal fans and 17,000 Ram fans. Still sucks...

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been looking for a chance to paste this;

23,127 Seattle Seahawks
58,784 Green Bay Packers
24,193 Baltimore Ravens
40,824 San Francisco 49ers
23,531 Cincinnati Bengals
42,089 St. Louis Rams
32,217 Carolina Panthers
52,734 Minnesota Vikings

Total 288,499, average 36,062

51,557 New England Patriots
28,109 New Orleans Saints
35,695 Seattle Seahawks
42,297 New York Giants
35,820 New York Jets
35,069 San Francisco 49ers
40,070 St. Louis Rams
31,650 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Total 300,267, average 37,553

I say 42,890 for Sunday.

A-Bomb

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We also had nice crowds for preseason;

36,787 Dallas Cowboys (preseason)
40,888 Denver Broncos (preseason)

A-Bomb

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
The SEZ and the $15.00 seats are sold out this year according to the online ticket map. I am looking forward to this game, we are gonna get the Defense pumped up!!

I digress: What jerseys were they selling at SDS at the Cards/bronco game? I figure Warner, Rolle, Quan, Fitz, Shipp....anyone else? Dansby? Dockett? Berry? I'm an out-of-towner, anywhere in Phoenix to get a Dansby/Dockett/ or Berry or will I have to get a custom made? Thanks in advance. :koolaid:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
CardNots said:
41,000 plus a few game day shows. Maybe around 45,000. That equates to 28,000 Cardinal fans and 17,000 Ram fans. Still sucks...

And next year we make them more comfortable. One of my favorite things about going to SDS was watching the opposing fans bake on the East Side.

Cardsmasochist

Full Throttle!!
Reaction score
Red Dawn said:
I digress: What jerseys were they selling at SDS at the Cards/bronco game? I figure Warner, Rolle, Quan, Fitz, Shipp....anyone else? Dansby? Dockett? Berry? I'm an out-of-towner, anywhere in Phoenix to get a Dansby/Dockett/ or Berry or will I have to get a custom made? Thanks in advance. :koolaid:

I went to Prescott last month wearing my new Dockett jersey I bought from Eastbay with a 30% discount. With shipping and handling it came to $80. I was surprised to find that they were selling Dockett jerseys for $85 at training camp!!! So I only saved $5. I'm a big fella and ordered a XXXL from Eastbay. The biggest size they had at training camp was XXL. So I guess I got a good deal. Just not as good as I thought I was getting.

Anyway, to answer your question, yes, they are selling Dockett, Dansby and Berry jerseys. At least they were up in Prescott during training camp.

A funny thing happened on my trip to training camp....

Both my friend and I are over 6' and 300 lbs. When we went to go eat lunch after the morning practice, everyone at the diner thought that we were on the team! The waitress asked us if we played for the Cards and I told her we were on the bubble and were trying to make the cut. She totally believed me. (My friend was wearing a Cards jersey, too)

My friend finally told her that I was only joking. But it happened again when we went into a store afterwards. People sure do treat you differently when they think you are a professional athlete. I got a free Blizzard from Dairy Queen, also!

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Duckjake said:
And next year we make them more comfortable. One of my favorite things about going to SDS was watching the opposing fans bake on the East Side.

Um, That's where we are dude. Although opposing fans are usually pansy's about it. :D

jstadvl

R U gonna B My Girl
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Gotta

love those green bay fans! :biglaugh: Man they are like, translucent white!

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
jstadvl said:
love those green bay fans! :biglaugh: Man they are like, translucent white!

Closer to neon-red by the end though. :D

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
Um, That's where we are dude. Although opposing fans are usually pansy's about it. :D

The best seats for watching the yankees boil.

As a Texas boy I feel right at home there but for those ghosts from north of the Mason Dixon line it is a different story...

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Card Trader said:
Anyone have an idea of what attendance is going to look like this week?

No but the average attendance for the NFL last year was approximately 64,000 (USA Today). We have a way to go to be average.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardsmasochist said:
I went to Prescott last month wearing my new Dockett jersey I bought from Eastbay with a 30% discount. With shipping and handling it came to $80. I was surprised to find that they were selling Dockett jerseys for $85 at training camp!!! So I only saved $5. I'm a big fella and ordered a XXXL from Eastbay. The biggest size they had at training camp was XXL. So I guess I got a good deal. Just not as good as I thought I was getting.

Anyway, to answer your question, yes, they are selling Dockett, Dansby and Berry jerseys. At least they were up in Prescott during training camp.

Both my friend and I are over 6' and 300 lbs. When we went to go eat lunch after the morning practice, everyone at the diner thought that we were on the team! The waitress asked us if we played for the Cards and I told her we were on the bubble and were trying to make the cut. She totally believed me. (My friend was wearing a Cards jersey, too)

My friend finally told her that I was only joking. But it happened again when we went into a store afterwards. People sure do treat you differently when they think you are a professional athlete. I got a free Blizzard from Dairy Queen, also!

i should try that next year , im only 220 but im 6'4''

duckfallas

All Star
Reaction score
Cardsmasochist said:

You got a free Blizzard? Damn, I need to start gaining some weight for next training camp. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: