Back!

brandon

Rookie
Reaction score
I have been a member of the azcardinals.com message board for quite some time now, and I posted for a few weeks on this board a year ago. I hear this board is better run, and has a lot less punks on it. I'm excited to make this my main board. I'm a Cardinal fan from Yorktown, Virginia, and am going to enter my senior year of high school next year. My name on this board is the same on the azcardinals.com board- just couldn't get the same avatar image. I recognize some names over here already like black and cats.

Last edited:

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Brandon. LB Claiborn from USC didn't turn out to be the second coming , did he? Couldn't resist. Sorry. :moon: :hammer:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Hey, there's only one Cards fan from Virginia on this board named Brandon, bub, and he's Stout!!! :D

Just messing with you. I'll have a Jack and Coke and 8 greasy Jack-in-the-Box tacos...just a 'Jack' kind of night, you know?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Stout said:
Hey, there's only one Cards fan from Virginia on this board named Brandon, bub, and he's Stout!!! :D

Just messing with you. I'll have a Jack and Coke and 8 greasy Jack-in-the-Box tacos...just a 'Jack' kind of night, you know?

he's just gonna be a senior in hs, he can't get the jack for the jack 'n coke.

that said. get me some hawaiin punch and crackerjax.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:
he's just gonna be a senior in hs, he can't get the jack for the jack 'n coke.

that said. get me some hawaiin punch and crackerjax.

Well, sounds like you volunteered, Ouchie...Jack for the Jack-and-Coke, and while you're at it, a keg of Strongbow. Plus whatever you'll have, all on the newbie's tab :D

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
brandon said:
I have been a member of the azcardinals.com message board for quite some time now, and I posted for a few weeks on this board a year ago. I hear this board is better run, and has a lot less punks on it. I'm excited to make this my main board. I'm a Cardinal fan from Yorktown, Virginia, and am going to enter my senior year of high school next year. My name on this board is the same on the azcardinals.com board- just couldn't get the same avatar image. I recognize some names over here already like black and cats.
welcome back brandon - do you go to Tabb? who's going to be the football powerhouse there this year - Hampton? Warwick? Phoebus?

OP
OP
B

brandon

Rookie
Reaction score
Nope I attend Peninsula Catholic- one of the only high schools on the peninsula without a football team. Our only winning team is cross country- (I am a member of the team of course :D ) only because we have the best high school cross country coach in VA hands down. As for who will be on top next year, I think Tabb has had quite a run the past couple of years. I expect them on top this year as well.