bethard berry

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
bethard berry will be on nfl total access tonight on the nfl network. starts 7 pm eastern time. get the latest from the arizona cardinals.

fball13

Registered
Reaction score
I heard it's a forum with:

Bill Bidwill
Coach Darnell Green
Bethard Berry
Michael Shipp
and the legendary: Antowain Boldin

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought Beathard was dead. He wasn't the same in San Diego. His best work was done in Washington.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
fball13 said:

Bill Bidwill
Coach Darnell Green
Bethard Berry
Michael Shipp

Don't forget about John Navarro, find his jersey on ebay today!!

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
fball13 said:

Bill Bidwill
Coach Darnell Green
Bethard Berry
Michael Shipp

And Josh McNown:biglaugh:

fball13

Registered
Reaction score
ASUCHRIS said:
Don't forget about John Navarro, find his jersey on ebay today!!

Good point. I we're fortunate, former player Andre Swannsworth will show up too. (side note: I'm still not convinced that Swann and Wadsworth aren't the same person... :D )

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Mulli808 said:
Will it be Bertrand or his cousin Bethard? :)

Actually, it's Bertrands evil twin. Remember how Michael Knight had his evil twin Garth Knight? Same thing here. I think Bethard has a mustache.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
vinnymac said:
bethard berry will be on nfl total access tonight on the nfl network. starts 7 pm eastern time. get the latest from the arizona cardinals.

that's some first post.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouchie-Z-Clown said:
that's some first post.
I think my first post a few years ago was about how the Cardinals should consider picking up Rick Mirer. I was lambasted for it, if I remember correctly.

But, I still that that Mirer was better than people give him credit for at that time. He's been in the league a long time as a backup--I still think if he had gotten a shot 3-5 years ago he might have been able to stage a "comeback." :bigyawn:

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
anybody see Bethard yet, it started 2 hours ago, someone had to be watching NFL Network. Is Bethard anything like Bertrand?

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Pariah said:
But, I still that that Mirer was better than people give him credit for at that time. He's been in the league a long time as a backup--I still think if he had gotten a shot 3-5 years ago he might have been able to stage a "comeback." :bigyawn:

Wouldn't you actually have to have had a "been" before you can comeback? That would exclude Rick Mirer from having one, I think.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Darnay Duckett, Carlo Denby and Adrienne Wilson round out a pretty good defense to go with an offense spearheaded by QB Curt Warren, RB Tony Hombre, WR's Dame Edith Anderson and Barry Fitzgerald along with their center Stepanfetchovich and his blues brother sidekick, G Junior Wells.

But seriously, folks - Bertrand did right good during the Total Access show and will be back tomorrow.

And the guys on the NFC Scouting Preview that followed showed the Cardinals some love - the concensus being that we made good offseason moves and have as good a shot as any at the Division Championship next season.

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
JeffGollin said:
Darnay Duckett, Carlo Denby and Adrienne Wilson round out a pretty good defense to go with an offense spearheaded by QB Curt Warren, RB Tony Hombre, WR's Dame Edith Anderson and Barry Fitzgerald along with their center Stepanfetchovich and his blues brother sidekick, G Junior Wells.

But seriously, folks - Bertrand did right good during the Total Access show and will be back tomorrow.

And the guys on the NFC Scouting Preview that followed showed the Cardinals some love - the concensus being that we made good offseason moves and have as good a shot as any at the Division Championship next season.
:biglaugh::thumbup:

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
green machine said:
Wouldn't you actually have to have had a "been" before you can comeback? That would exclude Rick Mirer from having one, I think.
Apparently not. As Wallyburger pointed out, Drew Brees was named Comeback Player of the Year and he hadn't done much of anything before last season.