Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Heat :( Shaq he is just to much of a force to give the Suns the edge. The Heat are not as deep but Shaq is the big factor.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
The Heat are 4-0 with O'Neal playing poorly, mainly because Wade suddenly looks like the second coming of Michael Jordan. I don't think that will last. Soon it will have to become O'Neal's team, and then we'll see how they do.

Stoudemire probably can't sustain this level of play either, but I think he won't drop off as much as Wade will.

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
Shaq NEEDS to play better. He is killing my fantasy team right now.

Agreed that the Heat are more of a force, but the suns are a better team. You just can't make up for what Shaq does.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Come on guys, stop being homers. Miami is a better team, no question about it.
Shaq is the best player in the NBA, and Dwayne Wade is one of the top three guards in the league. Granted, they have no depth, but nevertheless, Shaq and Wade are more valuable than anything Phoenix has.

scotsman13

Reaction score
SirStefan32 said:
Shaq and Wade are more valuable than anything Phoenix has.

i will give you shaq being more vauable then anything the suns have right now. but i am sure that if you asked miami if they would trade wade for amare i sure that they would jump all over it.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I ment a combo of Wade/ Shaq. If you offered them Marion, Johnson, Nash and Stoudemire for those two, I can guarantee you they wouldn;t jump all over it.

Stefan

scotsman13

Reaction score
SirStefan32 said:
I ment a combo of Wade/ Shaq. If you offered them Marion, Johnson, Nash and Stoudemire for those two, I can guarantee you they wouldn;t jump all over it.

Stefan

i would. shaq has only another 2 or 3 years left in the nba. wade is a nice guard and should pick up an all star spot soon but he isnt michael jordan. right now wade is getting a lot of nice looks because he has shaq there.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Shaq is the best player in the NBA, and Dwayne Wade is one of the top three guards in the league.

Neither of those is true. O'Neal is still a top-five player, but I don't think too many people consider him better than Duncan or Garnett. He does, but that doesn't count.

And no way is Wade one of the top three guards in the league. (Out of Bryant, James, and McGrady, who are you putting him ahead?) He's had some amazing numbers to start the season, but he's not going to average 25 ppg.

In my opinion Phoenix has the better team, but Miami will probably compile a better record. If you put Miami in the West, however, they might not even make the playoffs. This Miami team is nowhere near as good as last year's Lakers -- there's just no debating that.