Bidwill's commit White Collar crime...

tomarq

Reaction score
I had no choice but to report them to the federal banking commission. The y have stoeln my money.

We paid a big sum of money for our Club tickets. We got a Cash Card worth $100 with the deal. Except...until you tey and use it...Even the servers apologized for the scam and gave me a free beer.

We spent $40K with the Bidwills and they ripped us off on the card. This reeks of Rod Graves and the Old Man.

Seriously, we got ripped off and Bill Bidwill stole my money!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give me a friggin break. If you can't post something a little better than this , go somewhere else. If I wern't so fickin aggravated I wouldn't have even responded.
Heres a tip. don't bother to respond to my opinion cause I won't waste my time toopen this thread again.

OP
OP
T

tomarq

Reaction score
Card Trader said:
:rolleyes: Get lost troll.

Dude,

I got Club level seats and the card doesn't work. Even the workers behind the bar acknowledged it.

I got ripped off.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
tomarq said:
Dude,

I got Club level seats and the card doesn't work. Even the workers behind the bar acknowledged it.

I got ripped off.

Oh my goodness...you were cheated!!!! :rolleyes:

Buh bye.

OP
OP
T

tomarq

Reaction score
Card Trader said:
Oh my goodness...you were cheated!!!! :rolleyes:

Buh bye.

Yes I was. I've been a season ticket holder or 12 years. The cash card that the Cardinals give out is a fraud. Get a job that pays better than minimum wage and join us up there.

Anybody will tell you that the cards are fraudulent. Classic Bidwill!

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
tomarq said:
Yes I was. I've been a season ticket holder or 12 years. The cash card that the Cardinals give out is a fraud. Get a job that pays better than minimum wage and join us up there.

Anybody will tell you that the cards are fraudulent. Classic Bidwill!

I'm glad your parents bought you seats in the Club level, congratulations on that, but coming on here whining about a cash card not working? Get real.

OP
OP
T

tomarq

Reaction score
NMCard said:
You may want to try one of the local news channels with your problem.
good luck!

Thanks. Solid advice.

It's just hard to sit there and watch the game situation and get hosed on a $40K package that I signed up for over the next five years!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tomarq said:
Thanks. Solid advice.

It's just hard to sit there and watch the game situation and get hosed on a $40K package that I signed up for over the next five years!

Weren't you the guy who was able to hear what James was saying running off the field in Seattle last week and posting it an HOUR later?

Yeah, right troll. :banned:

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This guy is really proud of this "club" seats. He mentions them in every thread he posts in...like he's the only one with them or that it somehow makes him important.