Bills Pass Defense

brandon

Rookie
Reaction score
I want Boldin, Fitzgerald, and Bryant to blow the NFL away Sunday with a KNOCKOUT win. The Bills secondary, however, is more than enough in my opinion to threaten Boldin's return. I think they got Lawyer Milloy back last week, and the Bills D, even though they lost the game, looked above average to me. If our D steps up like they have all season, we can handle the Bills mediocre offense. The only thing that worries me is the pass defense- hopefully it won't cloud Boldin's return.

Any thoughts on Bills D?

Last edited:

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't know Lawyer Milloy had missed any games. Don't normally watch Buffalo because they are so boring but their defense scares me.

We need a lead at halftime to pressure them into abandoning the run and force Bledsoe to throw the ball.

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Plus we got our qb re-adjusting his reads with Boldin back. That could either really help us, or confuse Josh even more. C'mon Josh...throw the ball!

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
brandon said:
I want Boldin, Fitzgerald, and Bryant to blow the NFL away Sunday with a KNOCKOUT win. The Bills secondary, however, is more than enough in my opinion to threaten Boldin's return. I think they got Lawyer Milloy back last week, and the Bills D, even though they lost the game, looked above average to me. If our D steps up like they have all season, we can handle the Bills mediocre offense. The only thing that worries me is the pass defense- hopefully it won't cloud Boldin's return.

Any thoughts on Bills D?

Troy Vincent isnt even going to be playing, instead some guy named McGee will be in his place. And with Milloy coming off of an injury still not 100% and no one at the FS spot I think their Pass D is their weak link. There is no way they have the horses to cover 3 wide-outs and a TE.

IMO It is their front 7 and their Run D that we have to worry about the most.

OP
OP
B

brandon

Rookie
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
Troy Vincent isnt even going to be playing, instead some guy named McGee will be in his place. And with Milloy coming off of an injury still not 100% and no one at the FS spot I think their Pass D is their weak link. There is no way they have the horses to cover 3 wide-outs and a TE.

IMO It is their front 7 and their Run D that we have to worry about the most.

Yeah I think the basic fear Sunday will be the Bills D, not their offense. I think it's an excellent idea for us to force Bledsoe into throwing the ball- 4 interceptions last week! IMO, we still haven't allowed a RUSHING td. Seeing Emmitt tear apart that Bills monster O-line would be great.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Without question, this will be a close game. This game will be won by the team who's offense doesn't turn the ball over. The key for us will be to pressure Bledsoe into a few mistakes that will allow our offense to move 10-15 yds & kick a coiuple field goals. The wind will wreak havoc on the passing game & field goal attempts over 35 yds will not be automatic. If we don't stop their running game, we'll lose. It's that simple. On Offense, we need a couple of big plays & we CAN'T turn the ball over.

Cards 13
Buffalo 10

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05