BirdKC, We're Waiting...

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
Glad to have you as a member.......we need all we can get!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm gonna stay a while. I just looked at some Steelers forums (who KC plays next) and they are a little too full of themselves for me.

I'm interested to see where the rest of the cardinals season goes.

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
D'OH! I'm an idiot. Sorry for calling you out when you'd already stepped up to the plate.

Glad to have you around.

No problem. I'm glad you're keeping things fair :thumbup:

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
Stickin' around here?

Hmmmmm...did someone give you something to drink? Was it red and really sweet?

Always room on our bandwagon...you are welcome to ride along for a while.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:biglaugh:

Don't get pulled into the Cards tractor beam. You will be sucked in and disappointed more than 10 weeks per season.

:(

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm gonna stay a while. I just looked at some Steelers forums (who KC plays next) and they are a little too full of themselves for me.

Funny. It is kind of like a train wreck...you just know you should avoid seeing it, but you just cannot help yourself, the carnage is too enticing not to look.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a disease but after a while you start to like it.

One thing I have found is that you will find any significant NFL news here as soon as it's posted anywhere.

I think it would be good to here perspectives from the AFC for us. Welcome aboard

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score

Hey, good luck against the Steelers. I'm no fan of theirs so next week I'll be pulling for the Chiefs.

The Monday night game against the Bears will be interesting. It has potential upset written all over it. At least I hope so.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, good luck against the Steelers. I'm no fan of theirs so next week I'll be pulling for the Chiefs.

The Monday night game against the Bears will be interesting. It has potential upset written all over it. At least I hope so.

Euchre grandmaster? Must be from the midwest. I've played a few hands in my time. Never have tried the game when I was sober however.:D

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
Euchre grandmaster? Must be from the midwest. I've played a few hands in my time. Never have tried the game when I was sober however.:D

Guilty. Born and raised in Ohio. My AFC team (I know this might be sacrilege) is the Bengals.

I've played many a time, especially in college, and I doubt if I was sober either. Great game but no one in Texas plays, and my attempts to plant the seed have hitherto been unsuccessful.