Bobcats @ Suns 2-1-14

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
25 pts on 14 shots. Crazy.

Also the defense on Jefferson was fantastic today. Aside from Plumlee biting on one of Al's first fakes, the whole team has stayed down on him and made it tough.

Nice to see Goodwin get some time.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
25 pts on 14 shots. Crazy.

Also the defense on Jefferson was fantastic today. Aside from Plumlee biting on one of Al's first fakes, the whole team has stayed down on him and made it tough.

Nice to see Goodwin get some time.

I bet Hornacek, who knows Jefferson well from his time in Utah, kept preaching the message for those guarding him to stay down.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
The Suns are playing two centers in Len and Kravtsov. BC867 should eat that up. :)
LOL. I was at the game and saw that Kravtsov was the only healthy Sun who had not made an appearance during garbage time.

'Good thing there weren't five extra minutes in the game. The Suns #8-12 got the lead down to ten points.

Here is a photo of part of the "crowd" during the 1st quarter. It did fill in more as time went by but the empty seats were sad to see. I was sitting just about center court in the last row of the lower level.

Attachments

• SUNS14-5.jpg
    SUNS14-5.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 48

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
LOL. I was at the game and saw that Kravtsov was the only healthy Sun who had not made an appearance during garbage time.

'Good thing there weren't five extra minutes in the game. The Suns #8-12 got the lead down to ten points.

Here is a photo of part of the "crowd" during the 1st quarter. It did fill in more as time went by but the empty seats were sad to see. I was sitting just about center court in the last row of the lower level.
How much do those seats cost?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nice photo. I was just having some fun. I know your like for large centers.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake