Boldin back at practice running with 1st team!

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do not like it yet. Call me unconvinced. Some players are too tough for their own good. My gut hopes he's held out another week.

And the Ben Patrick knee thing is worrisome. We need him badly. I wish they would tell us about the results of his MRI.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Message to Dr. Day:

SET HIM FREE!!!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good to hear not only for the squad but for my Fantasy Team!

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boldin get's his medical advice from Dr. Dre? No wonder he's had so many injury problems. :bang:

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anquan Boldin is the greatest thing since sliced bread which, btw, was invented by Q.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe anyone did not want this guy to play this weekend.

Grown ass man.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
I can't believe anyone did not want this guy to play this weekend.

Grown ass man.

Just talked to John Fox. He doesn't even want Anquan to even make the trip. Something about the seas parting. :D

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I still think we are taking a big risk by letting him play this early if he is cleared. Fractures to the face with eight plates and a wired jaw seem to be a major injury to me. This is NFL football!!! I think the risk of him playing this early is a concern.

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We just need to dig up Players old helmet and add the single bar to Q's helmet to protect his chin and everything will be fine.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still think we are taking a big risk by letting him play this early if he is cleared. Fractures to the face with eight plates and a wired jaw seem to be a major injury to me. This is NFL football!!! I think the risk of him playing this early is a concern.

yeah I'm wondering why it took so long for us to know about the 8 plates etc if they were going to reveal it before he played it wasn't because they didn't want opponents to know?

Remember when they first said fractured sinus people were saying broken nose and I said it sounds more like fractured skull? When I hear 8 plates and jaw wired to me that says fractured skull.

It sounds like they were being careful and they've cleared him and that's great I just wonder why they weren't more up front about what fractured sinus really meant, I think there'd have been a lot less conjecture about should he play or not if people knew how severe it really was.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Perhaps those plates are part of Q's natural skeletal make up. He truly is bionic, like the Terminator!

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
How long do you think he plays? I have him on both fantasy teams and I need to know this important info!!! :D

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

I recall Larry Wilson playing with cast on both arms and he made an interception. If the Doc says Boldin can play then the decision is in Boldin's court. No Head Coach is going to play a player who has not been cleared by the team Doctor to play. His injury may be such that even three more weeks off will not make him that much less prone to reinjury. I have no idea if the guy should play or not. Heck! I would not play in the NFL if I was 110% healthy. These guys are not your regular sort of people. Somehow they learn to play with pain day in and day out. They risk injury even when they are 100%.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This report is premature and has yesterday's information. It may not be valid.

Boldin's staus from his doctor, who was supposed to remove Anquan's face wires today and evaluate him, has not been communicated to us yet.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This report is premature and has yesterday's information. It may not be valid.

Boldin's staus from his doctor, who was supposed to remove Anquan's face wires today and evaluate him, has not been communicated to us yet.

How is the report premature Skkorp? The only that it reported was that he was running with the first team. Didnt say he was cleared to play yet?

rayzor

Rookie
Reaction score
i seriously think that it is a bad idea for him to come back this game. not because i am afraid of him....i'm afraid for him. teams are pushing players back much to early lately. saints most recently. colston, shockey, and even bush probably shouldn't have been cleared to play b/c of the swelling on the knee that ended up needing surgery. he was lucky that it wasn't worse. i guess games are important but the amount of money (not that you guys are paying boldin a lot ;) ) these guys are getting paid...you want to use the investment but not so that you may end up losing everything on them because of some injury made worse because they were pushed back too quickly.

give him another week to rest. it's a win-win...sort of.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i seriously think that it is a bad idea for him to come back this game. not because i am afraid of him....i'm afraid for him. teams are pushing players back much to early lately. saints most recently. colston, shockey, and even bush probably shouldn't have been cleared to play b/c of the swelling on the knee that ended up needing surgery. he was lucky that it wasn't worse. i guess games are important but the amount of money (not that you guys are paying boldin a lot ;) ) these guys are getting paid...you want to use the investment but not so that you may end up losing everything on them because of some injury made worse because they were pushed back too quickly.

give him another week to rest. it's a win-win...sort of.

I agree completely. And it was good to see Tony Romo refuse to be rushed back to play by Jackass Jones.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree completely. And it was good to see Tony Romo refuse to be rushed back to play by Jackass Jones.

He didnt refuse. He was on the radio today saying that they are trying to configure some sort of splint that he can wear and play with. They keep trying but everything that come up with doesn't work. He is trying to play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05