Boy, those pre-season pessimists......what a bunch of trolls.

Ed B

The Matt Joyce of Posting
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You were all right, this team rules.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Give it a rest.

We all know we suck, we don't need you to come in here and say "I told you so" again.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed B

Shut Up Ed!

Dog the team if you want!

But don't make this personal!

We're all in the same boat!

Mojo

Veteran
Reaction score
hahah this is cardinals football at its finest. I was pissed off at halftime, but its no use now. Now its just funny.

how about the big red line, dominating to the tune of 0.4 yards a carry and 2 safties.
IN all seriousness i think its time to start shipp, our line may suck but shipp can run behind it.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Oh boy the big man returns with his "I told you so" speech. So glad you graced us with your observations. :roll:

CardinalMike

Chickens can't clap!
Reaction score
I find it funny that a "fan" is so smug they were right about "our" team sucking. Congrats Ed B you are a true class act.

Cardinal Mike!!

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is . . .

Anytime something positive occurs, NO MATTER HOW SMALL AND INSIGNIFICANT, the koolaiders are doing the very same thing, so stop your whining.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a time and place for everything, this is not a good time to settle personal scores.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by red desert
The fact of the matter is . . .

Anytime something positive occurs, NO MATTER HOW SMALL AND INSIGNIFICANT, the koolaiders are doing the very same thing, so stop your whining.

And the darksiders stick together.

wierwolf

Koolaid Guzzler
Reaction score
I just have to laugh at all the bickering... Even I thought there was some up side... But I am wondering...man...... Turnovers is what kilkled the past couple weeks but this week EVErYTHING Blew.....:stupid:

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
It gets bad here after a game.We are all fans of the team but we all see things differently.We ALL should be more more adult about it.No offense meant to anyone.

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by BW52
It gets bad here after a game.We are all fans of the team but we all see things differently.We ALL should be more more adult about it.No offense meant to anyone.

Ageed. Now, what the heck are we going to do with this football team? I meant, what is the answer??????? i'm at a loss.

CardsRep03

Registered
Reaction score
red desert

I dunno. I'm just stunned at where this team is, er, isn't. Like the Cardinals I'm at a loss and want to be at a win. Where do we go from here? EVERYTHING we do goes wrong. Example: The pass Gilmore drops at the 2 yard line!!

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Originally posted by CardsRep03
red desert

I dunno. I'm just stunned at where this team is, er, isn't. Like the Cardinals I'm at a loss and want to be at a win. Where do we go from here? EVERYTHING we do goes wrong. Example: The pass Gilmore drops at the 2 yard line!!

That ball hit him in the chest, it didn't even look like he tried to catch it.:thumbdown

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Yeah I say my team sucks and get banned and called a troll, when everything I have said is true. I love the Cards to death, but I can point out and accept the Cards Suck unlike many people. I have a negative attitude, because there is very little to be positive about.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Well, I was hoping for 7-9 but 4 or 5 wins seems a little closer now. I fully expected us to lose to the cowgirls but not this bad. I vote for Roy Williams or Eli Manning in next years draft.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score

ED I usually agree with a lot of what you contribute, but your being a pompous ASS!!!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Their record isn't the best, but in my opinion, the team still rules.

I'm a diehard Cardinals fan who will be there to support the team through the thick and thin, starting with the upcoming Ravens game.

Where will you be, Ed? :rolleyes:

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
I have no other team that I will cheer for. The next home game I go to I'll be yelling the whole time. The next time I go to Old Chicago down here and watch a road game I'll yell, being the only one in the place doing so for the Cards. Nothing, and I mean nothing will change that.

adam

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
I have tickets to the San Francisco game at SDS and I'll be there in my Jeff Blake jersey cheering on the Cards for all I'm worth. I still love the Cards as much as I ever did. I admit I was one of the Kool-Aiders and I was dead wrong in my assessment of the team. I honestly thought we would be better than last year.

Oh well. I was wrong. I admit it. The disturbing thing is all the doom-and-gloomers (like our own Mr. ED) who seem to get so much glee out of all of our suffering. I honestly think that Ed prefers that the team augers in so that he can rub all of our noses in it.

Maybe not, but it sure seems like it.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian in Mesa
Their record isn't the best, but in my opinion, the team still rules.

I'm a diehard Cardinals fan who will be there to support the team through the thick and thin, starting with the upcoming Ravens game.

Where will you be, Ed? :rolleyes:

I am with you, come hell or high water, I will support this team, because to me there is no other team. When things are going well it easy to back them, so now they need us more than ever.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renz
I have tickets to the San Francisco game at SDS and I'll be there in my Jeff Blake jersey cheering on the Cards for all I'm worth. I still love the Cards as much as I ever did. I admit I was one of the Kool-Aiders and I was dead wrong in my assessment of the team. I honestly thought we would be better than last year.

Oh well. I was wrong. I admit it. The disturbing thing is all the doom-and-gloomers (like our own Mr. ED) who seem to get so much glee out of all of our suffering. I honestly think that Ed prefers that the team augers in so that he can rub all of our noses in it.

Maybe not, but it sure seems like it.

You bought a Jeff Blake jersey? I knew they'd sell one, somewhere.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05