OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont buy for one minute that the knee is the issue. If it were he would still be on the injury report and be limited in practice. Yet the Cardinals have finally officially removed him from the injury list and he has been participating fully in practice. Doesnt sound like a guy that is struggling with a knee injury to me.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Someone just saw him streaking towards the endzone last night.

If you blinked, you missed him.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I said he must have read the board! Great game by Stevie; thrilled to see it!

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
First our board ragged on the HOWLER for being a very poor kickoff returnman.He responded with a touchdown run.Then we see the folks bashing Breaston in his punt return duties and he opens the game up for the floodgates to pour over the vikes in ARIZONA RED last night.

Keep the bashing up.I saw loads of Warner bashing before he tied only Johnny (FREAKING) Unitas last night and plays the 9ers,lions,rams in a row to make his streak probably unbreakable after he sets it the next 3 games.If we are'nt playing for homefield against the packers I'd expect to see Matt play that game and have a good chance at winning it.If we NEED the packers game to TIE the vikes we will play ALL OUT as a PLAYOFF game and win to get the 2ND Homefield spot in the playoffs.A WELL DESERVED WEEK OFF for all of our dinged up players.

Just a note.We have still been pretty blessed this year with our injuries and how we've been able to play other players in thier stead and still keep on keeping on.I say this when I look at other teams injury lists.One you need to look at is the New Orleans Saints.They are a mash unit with folks playing straight off the streets and its gonna catch up to them.The ROAD WARRIORS are coming to town.....Hide the children.:D

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
First our board ragged on the HOWLER for being a very poor kickoff returnman.He responded with a touchdown run.Then we see the folks bashing Breaston in his punt return duties and he opens the game up for the floodgates to pour over the vikes in ARIZONA RED last night.

Keep the bashing up.I saw loads of Warner bashing before he tied only Johnny (FREAKING) Unitas last night and plays the 9ers,lions,rams in a row to make his streak probably unbreakable after he sets it the next 3 games.If we are'nt playing for homefield against the packers I'd expect to see Matt play that game and have a good chance at winning it.If we NEED the packers game to TIE the vikes we will play ALL OUT as a PLAYOFF game and win to get the 2ND Homefield spot in the playoffs.A WELL DESERVED WEEK OFF for all of our dinged up players.

Just a note.We have still been pretty blessed this year with our injuries and how we've been able to play other players in thier stead and still keep on keeping on.I say this when I look at other teams injury lists.One you need to look at is the New Orleans Saints.They are a mash unit with folks playing straight off the streets and its gonna catch up to them.The ROAD WARRIORS are coming to town.....Hide the children.:D

Hey sometimes criticism is called for. Fans were ragging on Jerheme Urban, and we got an upgrade in Early Doucet. Last weekend, Rugby and I were ragging on Ralph Brown and we got an upgrade to Michael Adams. We were ragging on Levi Brown, and he stepped it up yesterday.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hey sometimes criticism is called for. Fans were ragging on Jerheme Urban, and we got an upgrade in Early Doucet. Last weekend, Rugby and I were ragging on Ralph Brown and we got an upgrade to Michael Adams. We were ragging on Levi Brown, and he stepped it up yesterday.

I hope you don't actually think that fans "ragging' on any player is relevant to decisions made by coaching staffs.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Keep the bashing up.

Eh.. my Leinart bashing hasn't produced anything yet. :D

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Beanie has been slumping.He needs to pick up his level of play again ;).

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh.. my Leinart bashing hasn't produced anything yet. :D

Man, that's actually funny. Thanks for not taking anything we all say here seriously. Not that you would btw

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Last weekend, Rugby and I were ragging on Ralph Brown and we got an upgrade to Michael Adams.

Were? Who said I stopped.

Ralph Brown is so old he was at dirt's 1st birthday.

Ralph Brown is so old, when God created earth, Brown said, "Looks good."

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Does it work on the team?

I dont think the Cardinals can win the Super Bowl
Not a Chance!!!

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Were? Who said I stopped.

Ralph Brown is so old he was at dirt's 1st birthday.

Ralph Brown is so old, when God created earth, Brown said, "Looks good."
Ralph Brown is so old, 40Year calls him "Pops".

seesred

Reaction score
That end around was horrid. Breaston is a beast. We are so lucky to have him, most teams he would be the number 1 or 2 guy. Give him a araise.

GBR

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Has been invisible last two weeks. Had another false start. Ran a freaking 3.5 yard route on a critical 3rd down play when we needed 5 :bang:

You've been great for the most part but please pull your head out.

Breaston is certainly a very good receiver in my mind. He may have been invisible because Boldin became very visible. He has made some big catches this year and I think could be a starter on a number of NFL teams. The guy has no qualms about going over the middle and taking the hits. You never know when one of our many wideouts is going to step up big as most of them have a lot of ability. I suspect overall we have more good receivers than anyone in the NL. Most of these guys are also big

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Has been invisible last two weeks. Had another false start. Ran a freaking 3.5 yard route on a critical 3rd down play when we needed 5 :bang:

You've been great for the most part but please pull your head out.

Yes, I recall that play very well and was a bit upset. However, a receiver often has to take what the defender will give him and hope he can run the few yards he needs. The defender may have been standing in the exact spot the receiver wanted to be in and where Kurt was going to throw it which caused him to have to step back a couple of yards so as to catch the ball which probably was already in the air. We often are on these guys for such plays and forget that the defender has a lot to do with just where you can be to catch a ball. If it was a dumb move by Breaston the coach will know and the QB will know. Unfortunately we do not always know even when we are looking directly at the play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05