ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The D'backs are interested in bringing back Prinz from the Yankees

:|

Reaction score
Phill11 said:
Ugh, I strongly disliked Prinz. Off the field he was an arrogant SOB. :mad:

not only that, he is an alumni to my rival school. :hulk: Seriously i liked him when he was pitching for us but what did he do off the field?

Phill11

The Payphone Man
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
why? did he pull a Kevin Kasper or something?

He hit on my friends cousin once. Even though shes married. I remember him telling me that a while ago. Plus I saw him at a high school baseball camp there talking to the coaches. Signed a few balls then left. Wasn't friendly to the kids much at all, if any. Just showed up then left in his Mustang I think it was.

But I was a huge fan of him when he first came up, but then I just lost all my respect for him.

Ball players have a ton of free time on their hands, they don't train 24/7. But the least they can do is walk over to a bunch of kids at a game, say "Hi" start up a quick chat, sign a few balls, then say "Later guys. I gotta start getting ready for the game". Instead players like to pull "If I don't look at you, nor acknowledge you, your not there" junk.

Prinz reminded me of that kind of person. But what did Kasper do?

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phill11 said:
But what did Kasper do?

Heh, I was jokingly referring to a thread on the Cards board where Kasper totally denied Shane H's kid an autograph.

Phill11

The Payphone Man
Reaction score
thirty-two said:
Heh, I was jokingly referring to a thread on the Cards board where Kasper totally denied Shane H's kid an autograph.

:biglaugh: Why didn't Shane arrest him?

OP
OP
R

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Prinz one a one pitch pitcher.... a fastball with no movement on it