Bring on Atlanta

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Just give Cruz the #5 spot and get it over with. Petit / Kim / Gonzalez are pretty worthless.

Cruz does tire around the 5th and 6th, but so does Owings. The Dbacks have the best bullpen in baseball - may as well put it to use every 5th day?

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
We have 3 good pitchers in the bullpen and sometimes Slaten does well. We can't have the big 3 out there every night. Cruz is useful in the bullpen. I am fine with Petit at the #5 spot. He's had some very nice starts this season until just recently. Cruz needs to be used more out of the pen though. He has bene much better than Gonzalez and Nippert.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just give Cruz the #5 spot and get it over with. Petit / Kim / Gonzalez are pretty worthless.

Cruz does tire around the 5th and 6th, but so does Owings. The Dbacks have the best bullpen in baseball - may as well put it to use every 5th day?

Kim isnt on the team anymore...

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
bases loaded 2 out bottom of the 9th and hudson batting come on :) 6-2 braves

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
damn dbacks lose 6-2 :( but smoltz pitched very well but we took the series all you can ask for. GJ dbacks taking another series

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Well that was exciting...not a bad road trip there. Now let's go and beat Milwaukee for the 10th straight series win!

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah, we lost today. I wanna talk some more about Saturday's game...

Owings with a 2-run double to help the cause. He's now hitting .225 on the season. Drew and Clark better watch out. ;)

Micah now has the 6th best batting average on the team, the 2nd best OPS, and he leads the team in slugging percentage! :D

Another series win. Wow. Can we keep it going for another month and a half? I sure hope so.

3 game lead in the loss column. Go Snakes go. :dbacks:

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The strike zone had and extra 6 inches on the outside corner for Smoltz today. Our righties couldn't do anything with it. I kept yelling at them to crowd the plate and when Co Jack finally did he took one in the hands. Nothing a hitter can do when a pitcher has pinpoint command and a liberal strike zone. Great pitching by Smoltz. Reynolds looked clueless up there.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
eh, saw a loss to Smoltz coming, but we still won the series. Bring on the Brew crew!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05