Bring on the Forty Whiners

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Feeling good about hating, LOL. Hating the Rams was not a problem but it took me a while to hate the Seahawks and the Niners. But now, I can safely say that I really hate the Niners. First, they are in our division. Second, I'm sick of all these people giving them such glowing reviews when they still not have shown to have turn the corner anymore than the Cardinals when one looks at the record. Lastly, if anyone can use the ol' "till the Cardinals win" to justify people talking crap about us, then all is fair when I say that till the Niners can kick our butt...it looks like they are our bit#@...I think you get my point.

GO CARDINALS!!!

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Preseason shemeeseason...

Kick some 9ers butt on Monday night!!!

GO RED BIRDS!!!!!!!

nurnay

whatever
Reaction score
Niners fans up here in NorCal seem to forget that Norv Turner was a huge reason their offense was so good last year, and he's gone. I expect Alex Smith to regress a bit (while Niner fans seem to think he's an awesome QB) and I think the running game will regress as well.

1usctrojan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't know that is the case. Cruising the 9er boards reminds me of the endless Jake sucks/no he doesn't threads we dealt with for years.

I took a peek in their official site once, and you're right...they have a flamming QB controversy over there. We don't have that problem here, we just resort to cheap gossip and post unsubstantiated crap about our QB! :D

If you really want to hate on the whiner fans, go over to our official site, they have taken over that MB and everyone there just rolls over and takes their trash.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was talking to a niners fan on an ESPN board yesterday and he said that word in SF is that Smith fits right in with what men are famous for in SF and it starting to become an issue.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
I was talking to a niners fan on an ESPN board yesterday and he said that word in SF is that Smith fits right in with what men are famous for in SF and it starting to become an issue.

LOL First jeff garcia and now this kid - Boy are they kicking themselves Leinart didn't come out the year before.

No problems on that front with our playboy QB.....:thumbup:

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Djax hurt his hammy and continues his injury streak. Didnt play in the final preseason game and SF papers are questioning his status for the opener.

But considering we still have 10 more days until we play them he will probably be healthy enough to do his bi-anuall shredding of our secondary. Its the curse.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Oh I sure hopw we can win, Niner fans last year were soooo smug. They're like Cowpuke fans and always bring up the past successes from the 90's...who cares?

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Niners fans up here in NorCal seem to forget that Norv Turner was a huge reason their offense was so good last year, and he's gone.
Norv Turner did a good job in grooming Alex Smith, but the overall offense wasn't that good. I think 49ers finished the season with the #25 offense in the league.
It should be interesting with Hostler running the offense since they will be using the similar language and play book that Norv used.
I expect Alex Smith to regress a bit
Maybe....he looked scared/nervous in the SD game.
(while Niner fans seem to think he's an awesome QB)
:lol:I like the potential that Alex Smith showed last season, but i think he's got a long way to becoming an awesome QB IMO.

I think the running game will regress as well.
Only if Frank Gore gets hurt...:nono:

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Feeling good about hating, LOL. Hating the Rams was not a problem but it took me a while to hate the Seahawks and the Niners. But now, I can safely say that I really hate the Niners. First, they are in our division. Second, I'm sick of all these people giving them such glowing reviews when they still not have shown to have turn the corner anymore than the Cardinals when one looks at the record. Lastly, if anyone can use the ol' "till the Cardinals win" to justify people talking crap about us, then all is fair when I say that till the Niners can kick our butt...it looks like they are our bit#@...I think you get my point.

GO CARDINALS!!!
Nolan has never had this much talent since he took over the 49ers. In all honesty the 49ers should have won 4-5 games last year.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Hey Niner Fan...

You better light some freaking candles. You better light a candle for Gore so his bionic repaired knees from college do not give out. You better light a candle for Alex Smith because he still will never be the QB that Leinart was in his first year as a rookie. Just light a bunch of freaking candles and pray hard. Oh, yeah...looking through the recent years...SCOREBOARD buddy. AND PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME THIS TALENT CRAP since potential outcomes do not mean Jack or Jill. Oh the glory days of CandleStick Park...DEAD forever. Now if you could bring back the greatest QB of all-time Joe Montana I would give you guys a shot. LOL, sorry but welcome to a Cardinal's board and honestly I hope the Cards and the Niners will both be playing for the division for a change and not the Lambs or Seahags.

nurnay

whatever
Reaction score
I don't know that is the case. Cruising the 9er boards reminds me of the endless Jake sucks/no he doesn't threads we dealt with for years.

I don't know about the boards, just speaking to various Niner fans up here. None seem too concerned about him as their QB of the future, but I sure as hell would be.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gore's hand will be an issue in the game. We will be stripping the ball from him like madmen. Every carry will have guys hammering at his hands trying to force a fumble.

I predict he fumbles twice in the game.

That doesn't mean we win...we would have to capitalize on the fumbles and all I see from them is maybe 6 points. At best 7.

Clements is good for one INT in that game.

I don't think we beat them on MNF at home when the crowd is whipped into a frenzy with the tribute atmosphere.

But, we have owned them the past two years (though that plays into their being up for this game as well).

It will be a hard fought one. I predict we will lose it, but close. I hope I'm wrong.

Sean John

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
LOL First jeff garcia and now this kid - Boy are they kicking themselves Leinart didn't come out the year before.

No problems on that front with our playboy QB.....:thumbup:

i don't like leinart and never will. he's older than alex smith. he was groomed in a system similar to the NFL. i'm not suprised he did better than alex in his first year. go ahead and tell me leinart would have done as well throwing to the WR core in SF that year. not to mention the O-Line. actually, i think have a good idea of a horrible line.

alex smith isn't gay and i'm sure leinart doesn't run around chasing tumble weeds.

Sean John

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Gore's hand will be an issue in the game. We will be stripping the ball from him like madmen. Every carry will have guys hammering at his hands trying to force a fumble.

I predict he fumbles twice in the game.

That doesn't mean we win...we would have to capitalize on the fumbles and all I see from them is maybe 6 points. At best 7.

Clements is good for one INT in that game.

I don't think we beat them on MNF at home when the crowd is whipped into a frenzy with the tribute atmosphere.

But, we have owned them the past two years (though that plays into their being up for this game as well).

It will be a hard fought one. I predict we will lose it, but close. I hope I'm wrong.

I really hope they try and go for the hand. It is 100% healed and his legs are fresh. Gore isn't the type of guy that needs preseason to play better. If the Card's D does't try to wrap him up and go for the ball, Gore will go to the endzone. I'd be taking shots at his knees, not his hands. That will always be worry.

Sean John

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Djax hurt his hammy and continues his injury streak. Didnt play in the final preseason game and SF papers are questioning his status for the opener.

But considering we still have 10 more days until we play them he will probably be healthy enough to do his bi-anuall shredding of our secondary. Its the curse.

unless he reinjures the hamstring before then, he'll play in this game. i don't see him making it through the whole season though.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really hope they try and go for the hand. It is 100% healed and his legs are fresh. Gore isn't the type of guy that needs preseason to play better. If the Card's D does't try to wrap him up and go for the ball, Gore will go to the endzone. I'd be taking shots at his knees, not his hands. That will always be worry.

You do know you can tackle and strip at the same time, right?

Sean John

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

i've seen it done. mostly i've seen guys try to strip the ball and the carrier takes off. sadly i've seen shaun alexander do it to the niners and the cards.

MNNinerfan

Reaction score

Were you talking about it because you are interested? Seems to be about the only thing I read on these forums, gay comments. Guess when your team really has nothing going for it that is about the best you can do.

MNNinerfan

Reaction score
You better light some freaking candles. You better light a candle for Gore so his bionic repaired knees from college do not give out. You better light a candle for Alex Smith because he still will never be the QB that Leinart was in his first year as a rookie. Just light a bunch of freaking candles and pray hard. Oh, yeah...looking through the recent years...SCOREBOARD buddy. AND PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME THIS TALENT CRAP since potential outcomes do not mean Jack or Jill. Oh the glory days of CandleStick Park...DEAD forever. Now if you could bring back the greatest QB of all-time Joe Montana I would give you guys a shot. LOL, sorry but welcome to a Cardinal's board and honestly I hope the Cards and the Niners will both be playing for the division for a change and not the Lambs or Seahags.

Ahhh, a Cardinals fan lamenting the fact he has never been able to have glory days. The best they can muster is a few meaningless wins over a team with a losing record in recent years. You hang onto that, you don't have anything else. While you swoon over your 2 receivers and average QB we will be winning the division this year with a solid (but not stellar) offense and a much improved defense.

I laugh at your comments about Gore, while truthfully it is really sad to see you root for injury. I hope Edge stays healthy, that 3.2 YPC last year is bound to improve in a RB's twilight. Great signing.

Last edited:

Genus49

Reaction score

Sure it can be done...Chicago does that very well. Unfortunately for you guys your defense isn't as talented. If they try to go for the strip, while thinking about how Gore has a bad hand...they will get run over or around by Frank.

If they're smart they'll wrap up and make sure he can't get extra yards.

But hey I wish they do go for the strip...that means only one arm is trying to bring him down.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure it can be done...Chicago does that very well. Unfortunately for you guys your defense isn't as talented. If they try to go for the strip, while thinking about how Gore has a bad hand...they will get run over or around by Frank.

If they're smart they'll wrap up and make sure he can't get extra yards.

But hey I wish they do go for the strip...that means only one arm is trying to bring him down.

Wrong. There will always be at least two people on him at the same time; one to tackle him and one to strip the ball. That's the advantage of having a team with speed.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Were you talking about it because you are interested? Seems to be about the only thing I read on these forums, gay comments. Guess when your team really has nothing going for it that is about the best you can do.

Oh please. We have bent over backwards and forwards to be nice to you people.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05