Bring on the Forty Whiners

The Dude

Rookie
Reaction score
Is he ever going to break 100 yards against the Cards???

Since we're asking questions and all....

In Gores, defense he never went over 20 carries when we played against the Cards. Game 1 16 Carries, Game 2 11 Carries. But thats not much of an excuse considering he managed to get 111 Yards against the bears with only 12 carries. For the record we are undefeated when Gore gets 21+ Carries in a game.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In Gores, defense he never went over 20 carries when we played against the Cards. Game 1 16 Carries, Game 2 11 Carries. But thats not much of an excuse considering he managed to get 111 Yards against the bears with only 12 carries. For the record we are undefeated when Gore gets 21+ Carries in a game.

Why was that? Why didn't he get a lot of carries against us?

In his defense, of course...

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes, 2 maybe 3 times this year.
You must be registered for see images attach

3 times him getting 100 would be AWESOME!! I'd love a playoff game betwixt our teams!

Where Matt would really shine and show that Alex Smith is an also ran.

the donald

Reaction score

this is why he didn't get 20+ carries.

i even found them with us in the background
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kudos, the me!!

Yes, the doubleheaded snake of Q and Fitz puts points on the board and forces you out of the run game.

Very nice...I hope this formula remains true. The last thing we want is SF having a lead and Gore grinding out the clock....

Q and Fitz together are potent. They beat out Gore in the long haul if we can get them off early. That is the key.

We'll see who stops who first on Monday, eh? It's going to be a fun one!

The Dude

Rookie
Reaction score

Everyone talks about how great Norv is but i kid you not he would find ways to take Gore out of the game and make him a non factor.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Everyone talks about how great Norv is but i kid you not he would find ways to take Gore out of the game and make him a non factor.

Wow.

A little news you can use right there.

I wonder how Norv will effect LT in san Diego.

The Dude

Rookie
Reaction score
Wow.

A little news you can use right there.

I wonder how Norv will effect LT in san Diego.

You put me in the crazy bin if you like but Norv's play-calling skills are very inconsistent. Norv would make Gore disappear in games. I don't feel up to posting a entire thing on why i am right because i am way to tired but in the following Games against: Chargers, Chiefs, and game 2 against the Cards. Norv repeatedly left Gore out of the game and didn't let Gore do what he does best, which is pound the rock. We are undefeated when gore touches the ball atleast 21+ times. There is no excuse for it, Gore should touch the ball atleast 20+ times a game.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playb...ayPage=tab_play_by_play&season=2006&week=REG6

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
yeah, several of us have held ourselves to a decent standard on here. hell i amy just stick around after the game. all the harry potter love has me liking this place.

And your welcome to be here! But, from one Potter fan to another, I hope the Cards Avada Kedavra your team this week ;)

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kudos, the me!!

Yes, the doubleheaded snake of Q and Fitz puts points on the board and forces you out of the run game.

Very nice...I hope this formula remains true. The last thing we want is SF having a lead and Gore grinding out the clock....

Q and Fitz together are potent. They beat out Gore in the long haul if we can get them off early. That is the key.

We'll see who stops who first on Monday, eh? It's going to be a fun one!
That is funny.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
arizonacardinalssuck goniners is an embarrassment and on behalf of the "REAL" 49er Faithful, I would like to apologize to those who run this forum. Now with that, I just graduated High School and I show class and especially dont disrespect those in THEIR community. Show some class. Age shouldnt matter......

young tone. Don't take what I said as a blanket statement. I know a lot of young people and that barb I threw out at the afore mentioned youngster was aimed at him and him alone.

Truthfully, I've been encouraged by what I've seen. A lot of the young people today that don't want to go to college are attending trade schools to learn a specific trade without having to go through all the excess work that comes with getting a sheepskin.

I think a lot of Americans are starting to realize that there is no free ride just because you're an American and you still need to work to accomplish your goals. It could be that your generation will take us back to the type of people that were in this country when WWII started where family values and honesty were the two highest priorities.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05