BRUH Cam Thomas is still on the team

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Legit forgot this guy existed. He was drafted 87th overall! He was drafted higher than Elijah Jones was in his draft class.

WTH happened with this guy?

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Probably just one of the last of Keim's high draft choices(3rd round of higher) that didn't/don't pan out.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Probably just one of the last of Keim's high draft choices(3rd round of higher) that didn't/don't pan out.
It’s crazy because he seemed okay in limited appearances his rookie year and then just fell completely off the edge of the earth. You never even hear about him.

Former 3rd round pick! PFF loved him! Had 11.5 sacks his last year at SDSU!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
It’s crazy because he seemed okay in limited appearances his rookie year and then just fell completely off the edge of the earth. You never even hear about him.

Former 3rd round pick! PFF loved him! Had 11.5 sacks his last year at SDSU!
Who knows, maybe last season was just a dip as he figured out where he fit in the new system...maybe he breaks out and has 8 sacks and 20 pressures....
You know...it's possible

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
In my opinion he is a defensive end, probably a 4-3 DE, that was told to play OLB despite not having the speed to succeed in that role.
Yeah my first thought when I saw this post was “they probably should have groomed him to be a poor man’s Zach Allen from the beginning, instead they groomed him to be a poor man’s Dennis Gardeck.”

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
I really don’t see him making the team. Too Many more talented players to keep at CB, WR and OL.

Fit-wise… I assume the back-up spot to Robinson’s expected spot - the heavy DE (Think Brandon Graham in Phily).

BleedRed

Registered
Reaction score
Speaking of Thomas, I thought Xavier Thomas flashed some good speed off the edge. I think he even had a sack and seemed like a few pressures. Might have been a nice sleeper pick for us.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giugurta