Budda Baker Named Starter For The Pro Bowl

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Because often players aren't selected on how they've actually played that season which should, you know, be the metric.
Name me those players who are undeserving In YOUR opinion.
I’ll say maybe 3-4 at most.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Name me those players who are undeserving In YOUR opinion.
I’ll say maybe 3-4 at most.
Right off the top of my head, without even looking at the list, two safeties: Minkah (sp?) Fitzpatrick and BB. BB had nothing on the stat sheet and MF was out too much. They aren't tops at their position.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buddha Baker didn't make the Pro Bowl, so not sure what Antoinette is upset about.
Ummm yes he did… and he has every right to be upset. Buddha selection is a complete joke.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Ummm yes he did… and he has every right to be upset. Buddha selection is a complete joke.
Why do you value your opinion over guys who play the game and vote on it? I think the players know who is deserving and who isn’t.
Maybe they got Budda wrong but it’s not a disgrace and joke.

Maybe they should just name highest PFF grades to pro bowl.

Like said earlier, guys named to the pro bowl are the best players and deserving.

It’s not like Froholdt got elected because he’s “popular”.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why do you value your opinion over guys who play the game and vote on it? I think the players know who is deserving and who isn’t.

Like said earlier, guys named to the pro bowl are the best players and deserving.

Yea yea your right buddha totally deserves it over Antoine Winfield Junior…SMH the disparity and production and play on the field is so far gone that it’s a complete and utter joke. You even trying to defend it is just as silly.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I love Budda but he doesn’t deserve to be a pro bowl starter. I think the real testament to success is getting named All Pro, which isn’t a popularity contest.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So as I recovered from drinking too much the night before I ended up crashed on the couch and for some reason watched most of the Pro Bowl Games.

I actually found it entertaining. Way much more than the fake game that they used to trot out there. I think this formula works and kept it fun. Even my wife started watching it at one point.

Also kudos to Budda for another Pro Bowl INT.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

The best players get "All Pro"... the pro bowl is absolutely a popularity contest