'burg schools delayed 2 hours tomorrow

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Announced by the smug, obnoxious Keith Olberman. That guy has a snide comment for everything. What can you say about a guy whose picture is beside the definition of jerk in the dictionary?

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Olbermann is such a douche. I remember before the Atlanta game he said that he couldn't pick the Cards because of the way they played against NE.

Huh? A game in the snow at NE has anything to do with a home game against ATL? Idiot.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Keith Olberman is the poster-child for Media Bias.

Skinny McPimp

Reaction score
Hey, leave the guy alone. They need some time to recuperate from the loss tomorrow morning. :D

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Announced by the smug, obnoxious Keith Olberman. That guy has a snide comment for everything. What can you say about a guy whose picture is beside the definition of jerk in the dictionary?

It's the proper thing to do for a funeral.

Hughc

Rookie
Reaction score
Schools in Pittsburgh? :biglaugh:
Based on the literary skills of this Steeler fan, I don't believe it will make too much difference whether schools in Pittsbugh are open or closed.

I just seen TV show

I just seen TV show ,Inside Edition was doing a thing about the SB and how the Celebrity partys are not happing this yr ( Playboy and SI ) . so anyway they show alot of Steelers fans and players as they talked .. not 1 Cardinal fan . . it looked like file footage of Steelers .still funny you would not knowen the Cards was even in the SB .

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Olbermann is such a douche. I remember before the Atlanta game he said that he couldn't pick the Cards because of the way they played against NE.

Huh? A game in the snow at NE has anything to do with a home game against ATL? Idiot.

Can't blame anyone for that....we looked terrible after the NE and Philly game.

HooverDam

Reaction score
Keith Olbermann is the Bill O'Reilly of the left, just as stupid, just in the opposite direction. Though at least has some semblance of a sense of humor which O'Reilly lacks entirely.

quadruple yoi

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
probably has something more to do about the weather. we'll see what the groundhog says tomorrow morning. :D