Can the Cards vs Seahawks game be meaningless for them?

dinesh15

Rookie
Reaction score
Can they be 13-3 and clinched the NO 1 seed by then that they rest the startes by half time?Can we pull out a win there?

guys, dont give a lecture that we want to win not this way and all blah bah. We know we cant win there in their house.. By the looks of it, none can win there and it seems like they are super bowl bound. Maybe in a year or 2 we can think about it, but not this year. Ofcourse, I think we can beat them at home next year, if we fill some holes.

I would love to get a W there and play the "winner takes all" home against the whiners..

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we have to win a ton of games before that would even matter.

And if we have to hope our oppnents have folded in for the playoffs to get a win we dont deserve to be in the playoffs.

OP
OP
D

dinesh15

Rookie
Reaction score
we can beat Rams and Titans and be 9-5 when we play Seahawks...I think if we dont win these two, there is no point having a playoff discussion. we should be having draft discussions..

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
we can beat Rams and Titans and be 9-5 when we play Seahawks...I think if we dont win these two, there is no point having a playoff discussion. we should be having draft discussions..
Agreed - if we can't beat the teams in our Division we don't deserve playoffs.

sundevil04

AZ Cardinals Mortgage Guy
Reaction score
Very possible that that game means nothing for the seahags. If they beat the niners next week they'll clinch the division. If Seattle beats the giants the following week they be 13-1, even if one of NO or Carolina is 11-3 with 2 games remaining Seattle will own the tie breaker over NO due to head to head and likely over Car due to division record, meaning they'll clinch home field the week before they play us.

Could we see a let down once they have home field wrapped up?

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We still have a shot if we bring our -----A----- game , if we bring our Philly Special ----C---- game , we will lose to the Titans and Rams .

sundevil04

AZ Cardinals Mortgage Guy
Reaction score
So frustrating to look back at the Philly and rams losses and think where we could be sitting with just one of those two in the W column

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
One thing that's in our favor, Nashville is 700 miles from the East Coast and is in the Central Time Zone and the game has been moved to the 3:25 time slot.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05