Can't access the Carolina board

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems my password is wrong (nonsense) and when I fill in their request to send me the password, they don't send it.

I never bothered to visit other teams boards before and won't do so again. My few posts were discussions of the matchup. I guess that wasn't welcome.

So be it. Live and learn.

hepcat

Reaction score
Seems my password is wrong (nonsense) and when I fill in their request to send me the password, they don't send it.

I never bothered to visit other teams boards before and won't do so again. My few posts were discussions of the matchup. I guess that wasn't welcome.

That sucks man. I can send a message to the admin over there if you want? You're talking about www.carolinahuddle.com/forum right?

I thank you guys for being generally hospitable over here, but I wasn't welcome on another Cardinals board...http://forums.azcardinals.com//index.php

I tried to register over there and was immediately banned...?

Last edited:

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heck you are more polite than some of the Cardinals fans we have in here

rayzor

Rookie
Reaction score

the only forum you need to go to is the carolina huddle.

we're pretty good with letting other fans in. if they are cool when they come in then we're cool back. if they come in talking smack....we can take care of that as well. so far the AZ fans in there have been good. they usually are. we got a few from this one that i can tell.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/

should have seen it last week. we had horible saints trolls around all week. they're prety much as bad as the seahawk fans only not as intelligent.

OP
OP
Skkorpion

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sucks man. I can send a message to the admin over there if you want? You're talking about www.carolinahuddle.com/forum right?

I thank you guys for being generally hospitable over here, but I wasn't welcome on another Cardinals board...http://forums.azcardinals.com//index.php

I tried to register over there and was immediately banned...?

Thanks. Yes, please intercede. It was carolinahuddle.com and the discussion was good. The site recognizes my name "Skkorpion" but tells me my password is invalid. Okay, maybe I screwed it up.

I fill in the request to have the password sent to me, it tells me it is being sent and I get nothing.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did Kleebali buy them too? ;)

I kid, I kid.