Caption this...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The book says the line of scrimmage was the KC 49. Say he was about 5 yards behind the line and BJ was about 5 yards deep in the Zone, in great position, so that would be about 60-yards in the air.

There was a lot of air under it.

i love Matt Leinart. I still can't believe people the ripping I was getting when I said back in the preseason that Matt should be the starter and that Warner gives us zero shot to win (actually, yes I can - I always get told I'm nuts about things I end up beign right about... MAO DON'T YOU DARE BRING UP THAT JOSH MCCOWN THREAD OR I WILL STRIKE DOWN UPON THEE WITH GREAT VENGENCE AND FURIOUS ANGER!)

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
i love Matt Leinart. I still can't believe people the ripping I was getting when I said back in the ...

I am going to say, that looking back now, I agree. I am a huge Warner fan, but the Rams loss tore it for me in terms of counting on Warner to get us to the play-offs.

Matt should have started in Atlanta, we might have won if Matt could have led us to a score early. Just ZERO fumbles could have been what we needed to gain momentum.

The up-side is it squashed any QB controversy concerning the change to Matt.

This is a young man's game; Kurt will make a good back-up.

Reaction score
Actually with that close up Im not surprised in the least he dropped it. That KC player is totally grabbed onto the whole Bicep of BJ and literally appeaars to be squeezing. It is plain as day that he is touching him.
Who are you, and what have you done with Shane H??? :confused:

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
I cant beleive how wide BJ has his arms -- its like he was expecting to catch a basketball, not a football.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
First off...the receiver (Johnson) isn't even seeing the ball. Look where his eyes are looking, and look where the ball is. Sheesh... :shrug:

Secondly...am I seeing "pass interference"?

That's the first thing I noticed. You are not going to catch the ball if you don't watch it into your hands.

Plus, that has to be pass interferance. There is no way he could get his left arm over to catch the ball with that defenders arm rigth there.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I've figured this photo out.

What we are seeing here is actually the ball bouncing off of Johnson after it hit him in the chest.

:doofus:

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
I think I've figured this photo out.

What we are seeing here is actually the ball bouncing off of Johnson after it hit him in the chest.

:doofus:

sorry--

the ball went right through his hands and hit the ground and bounced away

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First off...the receiver (Johnson) isn't even seeing the ball. Look where his eyes are looking, and look where the ball is. Sheesh... :shrug:

Secondly...am I seeing "pass interference"?

YES. To hell with caption this. I was thinking the same exact things.

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is it legal to install one of those change baskets for the toll roads on his belt buckle?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05