Cardinals are the worst Super Bowl team

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
In the beginning I was angry....

BUT now, I just consider the source. To openly attack a classic, feel-good story like this is PATHETIC!

GO CARDS! SHOCK THE WORLD!! WE BELIEVE!!! :D

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score
Remember, you can't say worst Super Bowl team of all time without saying "Super Bowl team".

Next step: Worst Super Bowl winning team of all time.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
BUT now, I just consider the source. To openly attack a classic, feel-good story like this is PATHETIC!

GO CARDS! SHOCK THE WORLD!! WE BELIEVE!!! :D

I might be able to understand it if the Cards were winning on last second field goals or having to go to OT in each game, but they've been pretty dominant aside from the 3rd quarter against Filly.

They jumped on ALT in the 3rd quarter and eventually went up 30-17.

Just completely dominated the Pantys.

Jumped on the Feagles 24-6 by half time. Take out the 3rd quarter and they controlled the game.

The Cards have peaked at the right time and quite frankly, I think they're playing the best football of any PO team (obviously since they're in the SB) including Pitt. Pitt struggles to score 21pts.

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
Thats the way I feel. We are playing the best football at the right time. Fitz is playing out of his mind and Boldin should get unleashed next Sunday.

DuMaCac

Reaction score
Remember, you can't say worst Super Bowl team of all time without saying "Super Bowl team".

Next step: Worst Super Bowl winning team of all time.

you, my friend, are a genius. they can call us whatever they want as long as they say Worst Super Bowl winning team of all time.

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
I can agree with some of the selections on their list. Of course if they looked at the worst offenses then the 2000 Ravens would have to be near the top.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Whatever, I remember one time when my band was playing a show and some drunk tool yelled out "You Suck!"

Our response, "At least we suck up here on stage."

I fell the same way about the cards.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah than after sunday lets hope we will be the worst team to win a sb I will take that any day of the week :). I'm not trying to think about the game to much just enjoying the time off to soak it all in!!!! GO CARDS SUPERBOWL BOUND

Saxon079

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
All they have to do is win and they will be removed from that list. I for one look forward to it's removal.

PDR

Suns: L, L, L, L, L, L
Reaction score
you know what you have to be a hell of a team to get to the superbowl, so the whole worst superbowl team is a horrible name to throw on a team

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser