Cardinals @ Kansas City Predict the Score

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Change to Skelton or go with DA. NO MORE max hall. Please.

But having Max Hall play is like having a NASCAR Race on Sunday. We can all watch waiting for the huge wreck. Who wins? Who cares?

Slide Max, Slide!

Last edited:

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
0 - 0. Card forfeit, because much like the way he head coaches, Whis not only gives the directions, he insists on actually driving the team bus to the game. Accidentally types Farrowhead into his Android phone google maps app, and is incapable of making en-route changes. Team never makes it to the game.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
49-0 Chiefs

We'll be beaten into submission by halftime, then it'll start getting cold, then we'll quit.

65 degrees doesn't sound like the Cards will be packing the heavy jackets & sideline heaters. :D

anyhow...Cards 13

Chiefs 29

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Chiefs 42
Cards 3

Crennel dials up a game plan against his old QB to make DA throw 3 picks in the first half. It will be DA's final crotch-kick before he's benched again. He'll return two weeks later when Max Hall goes on IR after failing to slide.

Charles runs for 302 yards, breaking the single game rushing record. He would have done it last year against Denver if he didn't get pulled in the fourth. Haley won't make that mistake again. 195 of those yards will come on plays where Porter over-pursues and Charles cuts back.

Last edited:

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
Chiefs 36
Cardinals 13

Would get uglier but Haley takes his foot off the gas out of respect for his old boss.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards 13, Chiefs 27. They're a good team and we're not. :shrug:

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Jamaal Charles gets hurt on his first carry and Thomas Jones goes ballistic and rushes for 212 yards and 3 TDs.

Cards lose 49-17.

:(

How many years ago was it that we sent T. Jones packing and he is still a force in the NFL? Seems like Denny was the coach and did not think he had enough heart. He had enough to run a thousand yards a couple of years.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
How many years ago was it that we sent T. Jones packing and he is still a force in the NFL? Seems like Denny was the coach and did not think he had enough heart. He had enough to run a thousand yards a couple of years.

Like many, he had heart. Just no heart and desire to play for the Cards.

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Don't know the score, but:

Cassell will have a career best day (coming off of a game in which he just threw for 470 yards and 4 TD's with no INT's). :D
Charles and Jones will combine for over 300 yards on the ground.
Bowe will also have a career best day, probably something in the order of 12-15 catches for 200 yards and 3 TD's. (coming off a game in which he just caught 13 passes for 186 yards and 2 TD's). :D

KC's defense, coming off an embarrassing spanking, will sack DA and/or Hall 5 times, grab 3 INT's (2 returned for TD's), and force 2 fumbles.

Beanie will play 4 snaps and sit the rest of the way...
Hightower will get 13 carries for 39 yards.
Fitz will have 8 catches for 60 yards.
Breaston, worn down from having to return KO's, will have 6 catches for 70 yards.
Doucet will be a non-factor, again.

Whiz will not shake Haley's hand after the relentless pounding, but, will apologize afterward in the presser for letting his emotions get the best of him.

Other than all that, this should be a great matchup!

;)

What would we do if both Anderson & Hall got injured? Seems I recall a bowl game back in the 50's where I think it was the colts brought in one of the RB's after the starter got injured. He went on to win the game in style if my memory has not gone.

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
Im picking up the KC defense....biggest no brainer in the history of the world.

Me too! I'm thinking that KC-Def gets a TD this week with 3 picks and a couple fumble recoveries to go with 4 sacks.

Scoreboard: Cheifs 41-10

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
PS - I need some fantasy advice. Do I snag Moeaki off the wire and start him over Vernon Davis at TE, or do I stick with Davis? The reason I ask is that I'm having visions of Moeaki having a Davis-versus-Cards type of performance like he did a couple years back when he had something like 150 yards and 2 TDs.

Moeaki's on a TD slump over the last several (4 or 5?) games. The Cards always seem to be the perfect slumpbuster.

What do you guys think?

freebyrd

Reaction score
don't worry guy's i have been waiting to pull out THE SECRET WEAPON alllllllllllll year
this week we'll see if it has any mojo left:)

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
don't worry guy's i have been waiting to pull out THE SECRET WEAPON alllllllllllll year
this week we'll see if it has any mojo left:)

Who needs mojo when we have DA to save the day :D

I hope what you have is a voodoo doll.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Chefs - Half a hundred
Cards - Around 17

I think Todd really wants to rub it in for some reason.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Lets see, KC got stomped last week AND the Cards usually lose by at least 30 when they play KC in KC.

Final score:

KC 40 AZ 17

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
47 - 3 We win.

A double rainbow appears over Tempe and I'm the most smug person on this board Monday morning.

I'm using The Think System.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As much as I would love to think that the Cardinals can hang, this may be the game where we forever see the last of DA & Davis as DC. Once we're throttled, and we will be, Skelton & Hall will get mop up duty the remainder of the season. I would almost gladly take a 56-0 drubbing, if it meant that I NEVER have to see #3 in a Cardinal uni again.

Chiefs 56

Cardinals 7 (Skelton comes in after DA & Hall combine for 7 int's & 5 fumbles & leads us to a score with 45 seconds left in the game. Oh, btw, the Chiefs invite their fans down to play defense on that drive)