Cardinals looking for new kicker for wk 15

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It looks like Rackers may miss next weeks game as the Cardinals search for a replacement for 1-2 weeks. I guess he tweaked that groin on the 48 yd FG. It's no wonder he didn't get any height on the xtra pt.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Not good... I guess we will have a Sean Suisham (BIM?) sighting?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks like Rackers may miss next weeks game as the Cardinals search for a replacement for 1-2 weeks. I guess he tweaked that groin on the 48 yd FG. It's no wonder he didn't get any height on the xtra pt.

According to MNF crew, he tweaked it in warmups before the game and showed him coming up gimpy.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would sign Suisham in a pinch. Long time NFL kicker. Sucks he missed that kick against Saints but for a game or 2 I think he would be fine.

Reaction score
I would sign Suisham in a pinch. Long time NFL kicker. Sucks he missed that kick against Saints but for a game or 2 I think he would be fine.

no way. he missed a gimme in the saints game and a gimme in the cowboys.:gun::gun:

rode kardinaal

Registered
Reaction score
Very bad news. We can probably deal with a lesser kicker field-goal wise. But Rackers is so important on special teams with his coverage and tackling. Don't like this at all, even if it's 'only' the Lions and Rams.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

& choked away the Cowpies game!!! No THX!!!

Bring in John Carney

OP
OP
PACardsFan

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
& choked away the Cowpies game!!! No THX!!!

Bring in John Carney

My Goodness. I would hope that a placekicker isn't going to have much of an impact vs the Lions & Rams. Hell, just go for two after every td. All we need is someone to kick extra points. Now, if Rackers is out throughout the playoffs, we will be hurting.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
sign a japanese kicker :) there has to be on out there lol

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
At least 100 kickers finish their eligibility in college football every year. Surely the Cards can find a guy who can kick for a week or several while Rackers recovers.

They may even be able to find a guy who can make clutch Field Goals. :p

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Screw kickers. Just go for it on all fourth downs inside the opponent's territory and go for 2 point conversions after each touchdown

DS_Whit

Rookie
Reaction score
Ask the Galaxy to "loan" us Beckham! He could "bend it" from the hash marks without a problem!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Screw kickers. Just go for it on all fourth downs inside the opponent's territory and go for 2 point conversions after each touchdown

That's really not as far fetched an idea as you would think. If we didn't have such a terrific punter I'd be all for it.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
That's really not as far fetched an idea as you would think. If we didn't have such a terrific punter I'd be all for it.

I was being facetious but I remember when Kurt was with the Rams and their kicker Wilkins went down for a game. They did exactly that and scored points at will.