Cardinals LQQK to go 2-1 with a win this week!

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
I have seen some negative posts on the boards this week but honestly we need to remember the past few seasons and our usual 0-3 starts to truly appreciate the 2006 Arizona Cardinals.
This team is loaded with talent on both sides of the ball and the special teams unit (which doesn't get talked about in too many of the posts i have read) is one of the teams best in years. As I saw in person in Seattle last week- Millgan and Francisco are crazy nuts out there hitting everything.
This weeks game vs. Rams is like playoff game. Win and the Cardinals will find themselves at 2-1 with 2 division & conference wins and in great shape. I live in NJ but call on all of you to make that Cardinal dome as crazy as it can be and lets get our Big Red off to there best start in along time!

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

Last edited:

seesred

Reaction score
We need to be loud and proud at the game this week. Let the team know we are 100% behind them. Please no waves when we have the ball and be extra loud when they have 3rd down. Give Em heck boys!

GBR

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seesred said:
We need to be loud and proud at the game this week. Let the team know we are 100% behind them. Please no waves when we have the ball and be extra loud when they have 3rd down. Give Em heck boys!

GBR

Isn't that the truth. Who in the world would start a wave when the Cards have the ball?

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
CardLogic said:

we are a better team than the rams and a barrage of penalties or stupid stuff would be very demoralizing for everyone...when we jump back into the realm of reality and lose to a team like seattle up there it is not easy to take but certainly easier than losing to teams we really shouldn't...i put this game in that class

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05