Cardinals Main Board Down

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Anyone else notice that the other board has been "down" all day

They apparently have been investigating the issue since at least 6:40 this morning when I first tried to log on.

Somewhat mysterious given the timing.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yup notice the samething lol, I keep refreshing hoping a thread will show up that we have resigned warner heh....

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Bidwills are too cheap to maintain the server :)

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
What other board? That one with 99% of the posters who dont even have hair under their armpits yet.

Saxon079

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Your just jealous it's the Official board of the Arizona Cardinals. :mulli:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What other board? That one with 99% of the posters who dont even have hair under their armpits yet.

Thats hilarious! I noticed a significantly higher number of rabid ill informed posts today. I just thought it was a full moon.

lauraw

"Vincere, Aut Mori" !
Reaction score
Actually, Leedster was quite articulate on the other board

Longcolts

Registered
Reaction score
Actually considering some of the vitriol that was being spewed I think they pulled the plug on it till after Warner either signs here, with another team, or retires.

LACardsJoe

Reaction score
Actually, Leedster was quite articulate on the other board

"Leester" (no d) is quite articulate, a true fan, a big time Kool Aid drinker, and an overall nice guy. Some of his posts are quite inspiring...

LACardsJoe

Reaction score
Actually considering some of the vitriol that was being spewed I think they pulled the plug on it till after Warner either signs here, with another team, or retires.

I wouldn't doubt it either, it was pure madness. They combined all the Warner nonsense into one thread (over 1000 posts in a few days), but that still wasn't enough!! Almost every other thread had to do with Warner with people belittling each other if they disagreed. It's a shame that Cards fans have resorted to this and I don't blame them if they truly intended to let the FO make some moves and end the nonsense.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There is no moderation over there what-so-ever. People have been permabanned over here for saying a 1/10 of what goes on over there. You report posts and nothing is done. The mods let that site get WAY out of control IMO.

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Reaction score
Is it moderated by Ken Whisenhunt??

No I am 1 of the Mods. There are some good posters with good info and there are a bunch of wannabees. We are trying to get it better so give it a little time.

Dont know why its down, I cant even get intouch with the Admin. Hope they did not get a virus or somthing.

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
I wonder if it is all the Warner-traffic; it's been a couple of days, good thing for ASFN!

Toro

Registered
Reaction score
It is been down 24+ hours. Very convenient with all the negative info out there regarding Warner & coaches bonuses.

Redbird 78

Reaction score
I'm guessing they're tired of all the crap, and will re-open when the dust settles.

Redbird 78

Reaction score
No I am 1 of the Mods. There are some good posters with good info and there are a bunch of wannabees. We are trying to get it better so give it a little time.

Dont know why its down, I cant even get intouch with the Admin. Hope they did not get a virus or somthing.

Interesting...I assumed they were just tired of all the crap and were waiting for the dust to settle.

LACardsJoe

Reaction score
I smell a conspiracy brewing. Either way, at least for the time being, this board is leaps and bounds more civil than the "main board." Too many "fans of one player" on that site. Things should calm down if/once we sign Warner I hope.