Cardinals Main Board Down

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For whatever reason, they've had something against me from day 1.

That's a common reaction that some get about moderators and almost always untrue.

I also suspect they have to be a little less aggressive in moderating there as it's on the Cardinalss website.

KiDStallyn

Veteran
Reaction score
That's a common reaction that some get about moderators and almost always untrue.

I also suspect they have to be a little less aggressive in moderating there as it's on the Cardinalss website.

Oh no.....she actually hates me..........I have the PMs......figured I should keep those in case you end up seeing a Red Pimp Hat floating down the salt river... ..... :D I 'was' a moderator over there.....Key word.....'was'.......

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
I try to keep it real over there, but I have absolutely 0 control over getting rid of the trolls. Unfortunately, Cats and SEZ seem to ban the fans, and keep the trolls. Never figured out that reasoning...They can troll all day long, but when I call them a douche I get the infraction. OKAY......

Kid,

I was the one who banned you for calling a troll a douche, not Cats or Sez FYI.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I honestly and truely dont understand the fascination with having Cats and SEZ running the show over there.. With them having run off numerous Cards fans posters, to allowing what they do allow over there, the no regard for their actions and doing things at a whims notice for no appearant reason..

But its classic Cats and SEZ management asking to have the board closed down.. It should have never come to that if was managed properly.. Ah well, what ya gonna do.. Sounds like a problem Im glad not to be associated with anymore.. I havent visited that board in years.. Sounds like not only has nothing changed, but it has gotten worse..

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
Did I miss something... This is the Cards main board. Hopefully the good fans from azcardinals will come here. LESTER i think you sit a few rows in front of my brother Syracuselaxman44 and I in the upper decks. I feel like I've seen that name on the back of a jersey up there.