Cardinals Pre-Season Games

Lomax15

Reaction score
Will those of us that have Directv be able to watch the Cardinals this pre-season or will they be on NFL Network? Can someone let me know? Thanks.

spanky1

Reaction score
Lomax15 said:
Will those of us that have Directv be able to watch the Cardinals this pre-season or will they be on NFL Network? Can someone let me know? Thanks.

All preseason games will be on NFL Network......none on DirectV

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If i'm not mistaken, the NFL Channel is on DirecTV.
NFL Network is on Channel 212 on DirecTV.

Check out the NFL Network broadcast schedule at nfl.com for "live" or tape air dates of preseason games. Or - go to the programming grid and surf it day by day til you find the Cardinal game. (I believe the tape-delay of the Dallas game is Monday morning at either 7am or 10am EDT - I forget which).

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The NFL Network will air the Cards preseason games at the following times: (Eastern Standard Time)

Monday, Aug 15 vs DALLAS - 7am

Monday, Aug. 22 vs Kansas City - 10am

Sunday Aug. 28 vs Oakland - 4pm

Friday, Sep. 02 vs Denver 10pm (aired live)

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Make sure you set up your TIVO to record an extra hour or two. As I recall, I missed half of a preseason game last year because they started the replay later than the grid indicated.

Go Cards!!!

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
(Eastern Standard Time)
I think it's listed as "Eastern Time" which, in the summer is Eastern Daylight Time.

Also - Cap Card is right. Set your TIVO to "surround" the scheduled air time by an hour in both directions because, in the past, they've been known to start earlier or later.

(Note - I'm so paranoid that I TIVO the games on two or more different DVR receivers, because NFL Net's signal sometimes pixilates on my main one.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i read that FSN is also broadasting cardinal games, will they be doing the home preseason games? i dont have nfl network nor tivo so im screwed....

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
BigRedRage said:
i read that FSN is also broadasting cardinal games, will they be doing the home preseason games? i dont have nfl network nor tivo so im screwed....

Yes they will it will just be shown a day later. For example, the game this Saturday will be shown on FSAZ @ noon on Sunday.

BigRedArk

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I distinctly remember that last year at least one if not both of the home exhibition games of the Cards was shown on the NFL network on Saturday night, but it was delayed an hour. I remember it because on the gametime chat some folks were listening to it on radio and relaying itlive while we watched it on tv an hour behind. It had a bit of a weird time warp feel to it. :) Maybe they will do the same thing this year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan