Cardinals season today at 4pm AZ @nflnetwork

Fitz Rulz

Registered
Reaction score
Arizona Cardinals ‏@AZCardinals
The @nflnetwork will preview the @AZCardinals season today at 4p AZ (7p ET) as part of their #32teams32days series. #nfl

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up, Fitz Rules! Much appreciated!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Arizona Cardinals ‏@AZCardinals
The @nflnetwork will preview the @AZCardinals season today at 4p AZ (7p ET) as part of their #32teams32days series. #nfl

Doesn't show on their schedule for today. ?????

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
was disappointing. less than 5 mins

Yeah the NFL Network is more about promoting the premier teams and the NFL Network personalities than they are about football. They could have done all 32 teams in 3.2 hours instead of 32 days.

Just a stupid gimmick to get fans to watch an otherwise mostly useless NFL access program I guess.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Yeah the NFL Network is more about promoting the premier teams and the NFL Network personalities than they are about football. They could have done all 32 teams in 3.2 hours instead of 32 days.

Just a stupid gimmick to get fans to watch an otherwise mostly useless NFL access program I guess.

Yep the NFL Network has become a major disappointment of the same gradual reruns over & over!!! Come on NFL spice it up show some old school games or programs instead of the same show 10 times...please!!!

InfiniteRed

Veteran
Reaction score

Our 5 minutes is actually more than other big teams like the Giants, Broncos, Saints, Steelers and Packers. Teams less in the limelight like the Dolphins and Rams had more time than us.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Our 5 minutes is actually more than other big teams like the Giants, Broncos, Saints, Steelers and Packers. Teams less in the limelight like the Dolphins and Rams had more time than us.

Maybe but that's the only 5 minutes the Cards, Dolphins and Rams will get for the next 2 months while the Giants, Saints, Steelers and Packers will be on in some fashion every day.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Yep the NFL Network has become a major disappointment of the same gradual reruns over & over!!! Come on NFL spice it up show some old school games or programs instead of the same show 10 times...please!!!

I noticed a lot of "not so good" changes, after NFLN hired that guy who used to be a programming exec. for ESPN.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I actually used to love NFLN when it first came out. I think it was the first two years. Maybe it was just the novelty I loved. But once they became more "polished" it turned to crap. I also thought it was better when Soloman Wilcotts hosted rather than Rich Eisen. But it's been pretty much downhill for years. The magazine isn't any better.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I forgot Kurt Warner works for NFLNetwork. That's why Arizona got a little more time. But when it comes to shows where Kurt won't be involved neither will Arizona.